Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342725 times)

0 Members and 182 Guests are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 03:54:51 pm »

Lets hear it for overtime?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 08:47:53 pm »

I feel for ya, 'Dawg. I got one more day of freedom.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #47 on: July 25, 2007, 12:39:34 am »

Today and every day for the next two weeks or so I'm gonna cover for a vacationing supervisor by working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

O_O

Oh god, that is horrible. Will the returning supervisor buy you and the Missus and the Mini-dawgs a beautiful villa with beach views in exchange? Cuz that really sucks.

Also, I got back from only 8 hours of field work. Doesn't sound like much; however, it was like 99 degrees in Denver today. Whenever I go out in the field I have to wear Carhartts and a long-sleeve shirt. Did a bunch of bushwacking in some godforsaken hoss pasture to do a topo survey. I put sunscreen on my face, but forgot to apply it elsewhere. I have a weird burn at the base of my neck and on the tops of my wrists at the gap of my gloves and shirt. Ouch.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2007, 01:16:05 pm »

Today I'm gonna finish my tasty homemade CUNT smoothie, catch up on celebrity gossip, do some writing, eat some lunch, maybe do a little more writing, meet my friend for dinner and check out the results of her recent plastic surgery, go see a play (clown show) with her, come home, give the SO some face time, then hit the hay.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2007, 03:02:02 pm »

Today I'm gonna finish my tasty homemade CUNT smoothie, catch up on celebrity gossip, do some writing, eat some lunch, maybe do a little more writing, meet my friend for dinner and check out the results of her recent plastic surgery, go see a play (clown show) with her, come home, give the SO some face time, then hit the hay.

Heh, I have such a weakness for celebrity gossip. Pink is the new blog, Perez Hilton, trashy gossip mags at the supermarket...it's all good. I feel guilty for funding the paparazzi but damn it's fine entertainment.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2007, 07:57:05 pm »

Heh, I have such a weakness for celebrity gossip. Pink is the new blog, Perez Hilton, trashy gossip mags at the supermarket...it's all good. I feel guilty for funding the paparazzi but damn it's fine entertainment.

Oh Jesus there's another Hilton? Because that's exactly what the world needs running around taking over all the news coverage.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2007, 08:08:08 pm »

Today I am going to play poker.  And I intend to fuck shit up.  Watch out, chumps, because Carlos del Vaca is coming to take your money.  ALL OF IT.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2007, 11:29:15 pm »

give the SO some face time

Sitting on his face time?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2007, 11:43:07 pm »

No, Paul, his cake.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2007, 12:31:52 am »

Oh Jesus there's another Hilton? Because that's exactly what the world needs running around taking over all the news coverage.

No, Perez is this adorable slightly scary queen who loves gossip and runs a fairly well-known blog about celebrity gossip.

No, Paul, his cake.

Heh. Tiny can. Merciless grinding of pastry. Ray would be proud.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2007, 02:13:07 am »

Today I am going to play poker.

I am going to play poker in 45 minutes.  I haven't played in four years.  Someone is going to get my money.  ALL OF IT.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2007, 06:55:47 am »

I won like 10 bucks once!

yeah, that was the only time I played for money.

and this was just because a guy who I hate had way too much money, apparently. such that he wanted all of us to have it. you know, in exchange for teaching him how to play poker.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2007, 01:43:32 pm »

Yeah, I frickin' sucked at poker last night.  Bummer.

The last game I played, I busted out when I made the right play but someone else got lucky.  Last night, I busted out when I made a stupid play.  I think I actually prefer the former.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #58 on: July 26, 2007, 02:21:46 pm »

No, Perez is this adorable slightly scary queen who loves gossip and runs a fairly well-known blog about celebrity gossip.

Perez is fantastic because he obsessively hates certain celebrities and worships others.  Also he is fat and ugly, which makes him hating on the beautiful people all the better.  He is about to have his own TV show.

Today I'm gonna pretend my tooth doesn't hurt and hope the pain goes away like it did a few months ago.  And do some more writing.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2007, 02:22:14 pm »

and this was just because a guy who I hate had way too much money, apparently. such that he wanted all of us to have it. you know, in exchange for teaching him how to play poker.

Were there penalty dances involved in your poker instruction?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 878   Go Up