further stupid, stupid actions at the radio station.
we are revamping our "#####," the program that plays songs while there aren't any shows going on, plays PSAs, does station IDs, etc.
despite multiple conversations about this, our tech director just made it so that the program will select any audio file out of a huge file and play it.
despite the fact that large swaths of it have hella 7 dirty words, and cannot be played during daytime hours.
AGH.
Also, I will check out these various guys.
I am really really into
this track. What else sounds like this? Tense, angular, awesome. It is not Dolphy's crazy really-out-there solo, it is the beginning parts that I like... so cool sounding.
I have a bunch of satchmo stuff, but it is so much that I can't handle it. It's "the complete hot 5 and 7's."
Also, I really don't get jazz guitar. Why do people listen to this, other than Django?
I just got a call from Air Force Intelligence (or something scary sounding like that) telling me an officer is coming to my house. They are going to interview me about my friend who is in the air force, apparently he is applying for some position where he needs special clearance?
Awesome/intimidating.