Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349202 times)

0 Members and 196 Guests are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #675 on: October 07, 2007, 04:02:53 am »

I too would like to come out and make our relationship public. Thanks for the compliments, babe. You are too kind.

Baby, it was so nice of you to get us tickets to Game 4 of the Rockies-Phillies playoffs, too. I kinda hope that the Phillies win tonight so we can go to the game tomorrow to watch the Rockies PWN. And going to all those art galleries last night, too... whatta man.

For those who didn't already know, A-CAP is secretly a sexy, Liberal, 29-year-old man who lives in downtown Denver. 
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #676 on: October 07, 2007, 04:43:29 am »

I KNEW IT.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #677 on: October 07, 2007, 04:55:36 am »

Sorry Somebody nice, but... !!!!!!!ROCKIES!!!!!!
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #678 on: October 07, 2007, 01:08:38 pm »

We went geocaching today.

Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #679 on: October 07, 2007, 08:42:05 pm »

Sorry Somebody nice, but... !!!!!!!ROCKIES!!!!!!

WE GONNA PLAY THE WORLD SERIES, BABY!!!

Also, my man got us tickets to game 2... that's right, he's amazing. It's gonna kick much ass.

We went geocaching today.
Is that what you kids are calling it nowadays.

Heh. Yes. I've still got a smile so huge that it wraps twice around my head. I've gotta break it into sections just to fit through a doorway.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #680 on: October 07, 2007, 08:58:58 pm »


Heh. Yes. I've still got a smile so huge that it wraps twice around my head. I've gotta break it into sections just to fit through a doorway.

Good for you, you deserve it!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #681 on: October 07, 2007, 09:37:31 pm »

Somebody nice, I saw the girl who looks like you again! I am so glad that the boy is doing well and earning our approval. Yayyy boyfriend!

so, how do these things work when you're... not 19? does he still have to say like "will you be my girlfriend Somebody nice?" or is that as immature and lame as it feels?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #682 on: October 07, 2007, 09:50:41 pm »

Somebody nice, I saw the girl who looks like you again! I am so glad that the boy is doing well and earning our approval. Yayyy boyfriend!

so, how do these things work when you're... not 19? does he still have to say like "will you be my girlfriend Somebody nice?" or is that as immature and lame as it feels?

Heh... not, it still feels lame and silly. Our conversation went something like this:
Me: "So...can I introduce you to my roommates as my boyfriend?"
Him: "Yes!"

Later:
Him: "You know, you didn't have to say that just to keep up appearances with your roommates...I'd really love to be your boyfriend."

Now I just have to come up with a clever nickname for him... not Technical Staff, not The Gentleman Caller... I'll have to come up with something.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #683 on: October 07, 2007, 10:07:13 pm »

Now I just have to come up with a clever nickname for him... not Technical Staff, not The Gentleman Caller... I'll have to come up with something.

The Peg-ee?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #684 on: October 07, 2007, 10:33:37 pm »

I would never have expected that from Cort, but it deserves a tiny can. Or a medium sized can with a tiny hole, anyway.

Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #685 on: October 07, 2007, 11:41:42 pm »

The Peg-ee?

I would never have expected that from Cort, but it deserves a tiny can. Or a medium sized can with a tiny hole, anyway.

HEE!!! Oh man, I will never live down the peggin' jokes. Tiny cans to both of you for hilarity.
Logged

kellichou

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 90
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 87
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #686 on: October 08, 2007, 03:49:33 am »

Yeah, belatedly posting, here, but . . .

I heard about this awesome man a while ago, and I am hell of psyched that they're officially boyfriend & girlfriend now!!!!  GO, TWIN O' MIIIIINE!!!  YAY!

Hm, a good pseudonym for him.  I got nuthin'.  CI, for Cuteness Incarnate?  <g>  SGC, for Sexy Geocaching Consort?
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #687 on: October 08, 2007, 03:57:03 am »

Meatspace Accomplice?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #688 on: October 08, 2007, 04:51:49 am »

Orlc: Official Rocker of Linnea's Can?

Too much? Yeah, I figured.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #689 on: October 08, 2007, 05:24:13 am »

Teh AssMaster


(unless that should be Linnea's name....)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 878   Go Up