today:
I woke up feeling horrible. Then I went to film class and perked right up. The rest of the day (ie, until an hour or so ago) it was like my brain was suddenly Turned On after being off for weeks, and suddenly I had things to say in class, took tons of notes, etc.
Then halfway through the film we just watched for the film class, I just kind of crashed. The rest of this day is going to blow balls. Tonight: studying for a linguistics exam, planning for an in-class presentation, a radio station meeting which will go for up to maybe 2 hours, and a ton of reading for my poli sci class which I probably won't do.
Tomorrow I have an exam, office hours at the radio station, and I have to meet with this chick to plan out the in-class presentation... and then I have that movie date.
I know these are not really that many things... I just get stressed out easily. Especially because I forgot about all this stuff, and spent the weekend and the first several days of the week just fuck*ng around.