I am pretty sure that that is correct. My family aren't from Around Here, and so I am forgiven (and yet, judged) for not knowing these things.
Today, I'm gonna work on that paper, go to a christmas party I don't want to go to (explaining what I'm majoring in to people's parents, explaining that Washington University in St Louis is in St Louis, not Washington State), and marvel at how clever some of the names kids came up with for their radio shows next semester are.
(I think my favorites are Non-Stop Birthday Party, A Jew Named Sue, 5 and 1/2 Years of Braces, and my own, Restless Leg Syndrome). I am really sad, because these two girls were going to do "Yours Truly Radio," where every week they wrote a letter to a different musician and read their responses on the air, but they got lazy or chickened out.
I also enjoy that one show has the explanation "Esta musica cambiara tu vida. (Natalie Portman, like, she said it, in Garden State! We love that movie. She is so quirky and unique. Indie Rock!!! YAY!!!!!)"
Actually, I am not sure whether I hate or love that show description. I care a lot about whether I think it's funny or obnoxious, and I just don't know.