Oooh, I've always wanted to take a Bikram yoga class. It sounds like it's really good for you. However, I doubt that I will ever take a yoga class, because I am extremely self conscious.
Anyway, today I got real license plates for my car. I was going to get some Italian Heritage plates, but they're sponsored by the Sons of Italy and I don't want my car to get nailed by anti-Columbus Day people. I know nothing about the Sons of Italy Fraternal Organization other than some of their members have tried to keep the Columbus Day parade going, even though the Columbus supporters have been drastically outnumbered by protesters in recent years. I don't get how they equate Columbus with Italian Heritage, since he was sailing for the Queen of Spain. Whatever.
Oh, the plain-Jane plates ran me fuck*ng $422. If I had gotten the special Italian plates it woulda been $482, so I guess I should count my blessings and use the other sixty bucks towards food or
cat-soothing room diffusers.
Yeah, you guys know me too well. I spent $43 on the Feliway diffuser at Petsmart instead of buying groceries for myself. The little boys seem a lot calmer. I can't wait to move into my own place.Tomorrow I have a grand jury thing because of that guy who put a gun in my face and tried to boost my ride. While philsophicaly opposed to the grand jury system, I have to go and not commit perjury or something. Tomorrow I will not commit perjury.
Damn, good luck with that. Maybe drink some chamomile tea before you go?