Today I'm gonna finally upgrade my paltry 1 gig of RAM to 3*. I know I have to install the sticks in pairs, but does anybody know if it matters if I put the 512MB sticks in the 0 slots and the 1GB sticks in the 1 slots or vice versa?
I'm also finally going to get around to setting up the 750GB external HD I got for Christmas. It's eSATA an my motherboard pre-dates that, so I have to install an extension cord from my last free SATA port to a slot in the back. I should probably dust while I'm in there.
Oh, and our new printer. We got an HP with built in networking but I was plumb out of Cat5 and Cat6 so I had to order some from New Egg. The Apple store had some when I was there the other day, but they were charging 1,500% more than New Egg, (down to 400% more when you including shipping). Unfortunately I had to wait a week for it to arrive.
*My system will hold 4GB but of course Windows sucks and can't see more than 3.