Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

But Pat, the Cure is silly! It is silly to like The Cure!

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348040 times)

0 Members and 191 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1545 on: January 09, 2008, 09:27:01 pm »

No.

There he goes again, CortJstring not just the messageboard but the whole of freaking existence.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1546 on: January 09, 2008, 09:59:01 pm »

Think of all the Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan related horror, though, we would've avoided had they been disposed of in a volcano in the 1980s. Just think about it and you'll want to give volcanoes that second chance.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1547 on: January 09, 2008, 10:33:44 pm »

smick. I love all of those signs.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1548 on: January 09, 2008, 10:54:21 pm »

I like the astonished/delighted rat.

"Cool, a smoke!"
Some sort of Todd relative.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1549 on: January 09, 2008, 11:01:53 pm »

Thanks Ash.

He's even a little silhouette!
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1550 on: January 09, 2008, 11:14:27 pm »

This thread is now about awesome japanese signs that smick finds rather than stupid ethical vs. practical debates.
Let's bring it back to the cartoon cats people!
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1551 on: January 09, 2008, 11:31:56 pm »

This thread is now about awesome japanese signs that smick finds rather than stupid ethical vs. practical debates.
Let's bring it back to the cartoon cats people!

What?  No!  That is the topic of several other threads!  This thread is about what you plan on doing today, and/or rehashing what you did do.

For what's left of today I'm gonna go grocery shopping, then hopefully hit the sack early since I'm not getting enough sleep!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1552 on: January 10, 2008, 12:15:01 am »

Tonight I am taking the Lady out to dinner to celebrate her getting into the uni course she wanted and quitting her job.
Good times are on the horizon people.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1553 on: January 10, 2008, 12:22:38 am »

Tonight I am going to incur my ladies' wrath by working late.  This was not my plan when the day started, but an experiment is off to a slow start.  Not so slow I can wait until tomorrow however.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1554 on: January 10, 2008, 02:41:34 am »

I'm not too terribly surprised they don't have curbside recycling. We didn't have it in Alaska, even in Anchorage. Oh man do I love me some curbside recycling. Between that and the compost tumbler, we rarely generate anything that goes to the landfill. And this year they are increasing the kinds of plastic they take! Also, we just got our cats a toilet, so that removes our main source of non-recyclable garbage. Of course, we don't have kids, so we have less waste to begin with.

Reading some of those negative reviews on the Cat Genie were...horrifying. Daaaaaaaaaamn. However, I'm glad that it works for you guys. I'd like to get one someday.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1555 on: January 10, 2008, 03:04:11 am »

Is this replacing a Couch purse on your list of must-haves?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1556 on: January 10, 2008, 03:13:40 am »

Is this replacing a Couch purse on your list of must-haves?

Hahaha, "couch". Actually, my fellow TOUAMBies will be pleased to know that the overpriced luggage has come off my wishlist. I have paid down my credit card enough to where I could buy one if I wanted to go further into debt, but it's just not worth it. I will make do with what I have.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1557 on: January 10, 2008, 03:18:22 am »

It did not strike me that that was a typo, you know.

That is how little the brands of clothing and luggage are a part of my consciousness.

Coach, Couch, they read the same to me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1558 on: January 10, 2008, 03:38:35 am »

Hahaha, "couch". Actually, my fellow TOUAMBies will be pleased to know that the overpriced luggage has come off my wishlist. I have paid down my credit card enough to where I could buy one if I wanted to go further into debt, but it's just not worth it. I will make do with what I have.

Cann'd for sanity.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1559 on: January 10, 2008, 03:42:05 am »

Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 878   Go Up