Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348763 times)

0 Members and 220 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1560 on: January 10, 2008, 03:43:50 am »

Coach, Couch, they read the same to me.

Here in Portland, we pronounce "Couch" as "Cooch" (KEW-ch)
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1561 on: January 10, 2008, 04:38:23 am »

Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1562 on: January 10, 2008, 05:43:17 am »

Today I'm gonna eat leftover meatloaf and go to bed early, 'cause actually making the meatloaf had me up 2 hours late yesterday.

Turns out 10:30 PM is not a good time to start a meatloaf in the oven and have it cooked by bedtime.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1563 on: January 10, 2008, 01:58:59 pm »

Today I'm gonna work, kill some time, go to the travel agent to book our trip to Cuba, pick up some stuff at the pharmacy, make fajitas, chill, sleep.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1564 on: January 10, 2008, 04:08:22 pm »

I'm going to try not to rationalize talking myself into buying an Eee before I go on a business trip next week. My first business trip in 7 years.

But I really, really want one.

Linnea, I take back any expensive-handbag-related mocking.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1565 on: January 10, 2008, 04:21:41 pm »

I'm going to try not to rationalize talking myself into buying an Eee before I go on a business trip next week. My first business trip in 7 years.

But I really, really want one.

Linnea, I take back any expensive-handbag-related mocking.
Deep and profound feelings of empathy, dialated pupils, and hugs are things we dont see enough of in business. Lead the revolution, brother.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 05:40:53 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1566 on: January 10, 2008, 05:37:34 pm »

Suppress the urge to bust out the glow-sticks during Powerpoint presentations however.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1567 on: January 10, 2008, 05:45:02 pm »

What's an Eee?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1568 on: January 10, 2008, 05:52:26 pm »

It's an itty bitty eeency weeency laptop.

http://eeepc.asus.com/global/product.htm

Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1569 on: January 10, 2008, 06:05:50 pm »

It's an itty bitty eeency weeency laptop.

http://eeepc.asus.com/global/product.htm

Yes, and I want the fuck out of one. It's got a HD with no moving parts and the fan only even comes on if you overclock it or run it for a couple hours. So it's really quiet and light (~2 lbs). Basically it's ideal for light note taking and checking your e-mail (and cartoon cat-related message boards) in hotels or hotspots.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1570 on: January 10, 2008, 08:39:52 pm »

Today I found out im going back to Virginia - to HSC. Fuck yea.
Now I have to solve 100 problems so I can move in... this weekend.

It is a good day to be alive.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 08:56:54 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1571 on: January 10, 2008, 08:55:08 pm »

Today I found out im going back to Virginia - to HSC. Fuck yea.
Now I have to solve 100 problems so I can move in... this weekend.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo! 

Congrats!  That is awesome, and we are happy for you! 

Good luck with the move!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1572 on: January 10, 2008, 09:07:53 pm »

Congrats, A-CAP! Move in with fire and fury.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1573 on: January 10, 2008, 09:36:49 pm »

Congrats!  Now do we have to change your name again?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #1574 on: January 10, 2008, 09:57:07 pm »

A-CAP, I am so happy for you. Clay will also be excited.

yayyy! Sometimes, things do work out! It's always good to hear of times when things don't have to suck for people.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 878   Go Up