Maybe because it's harder for college girls to get alcohol over there the guys know they have less chance and so give up? Just bizzare.
It is not hard for them to get alcohol.
And my friends at other schools... well... stories they have told me seem to imply that this is not a universal thing.
But, I mean... out of my 3 roommates, 2 have never drank. They both have girlfriends who they are not having sex with. The other one drinks, but never gets laid. I guess I fit into the same category as that one, but... I am at least pursuing girls. He just tells stories like "oh, yeah, there was this one cute girl in my chem class and we talked a few times, but, whatever."
There has to be something in the water.
I think, really, the people at this school are just too... nerdy isn't the word. They're the people who got into this school because they have worked hard at everything, ever, and avoid all distractions. My friends in the Art School and at the radio station... well... I don't think very many of them are virgins. Or, you know, any of them. And they're the kids that didn't work that hard in school and got by by being smart.
That is my theory, at least.