go to a meeting with the PNP program (my major, it's cognitive science. the acronym stands for "Philosophy Neuroscience and Psychology") where I realized that... I am in the coolest major ever, with the coolest people ever. Or at least, a lot of them. One of my friends went to her meeting with the Religious Studies department, to find out that she is the only person in the entire school majoring in East Asian Religions.
I was also told that I am now the Vice-President of the PNP club, because I am one of 3 or 4 members who regularly shows up, and my good friend/future roommate is the president-elect. I have a huge boy-crush on the graduating president, who is rad to the max, and is going to Taiwan for a year to teach English as a second language before going to get his Phd in linguistics at UC Berkeley. Plus he is a very attractive man.
Tonight, I have my radio show, I need to study Statistics after bombing our first exam (she is a stat professor, so she showed us all kinds of information telling me how completely I failed), and I need to start my first Short Story for my fiction class, which is due thursday.