Today I will make custom storage box to exactly fit a shelf using a needle, thread, an old pair of #####, cardboard, and some other reused items. I will use the old belt tabs as pull tabs. It will be absolutely perfect in everyway, and I will be proud of myself.
Also, I will be reminded by others that it is 4/20 and be surprised that there is no longing, no desire for my past life and carelessness left in me. Almost three and a half years without drugs. Huh.
Also, I will wonder why the SO has left the TV on downstairs on Retro Teletoon on Rocket Robinhood while he is outside doing yard work.
Also, I will continue to be excited about my restoration of the antique door and hardware I picked up yesterday. It has been a dream of mine forever to have a house with a red door. Don't know why, but it always has been. Is it strange to look forward to stripping paint? Is it odd to get deep satisfaction out of boiling brass fixtures in vinegar to remove the paint from them? I'm gonna go take a look at the variety of red paint chips in the good light right now.