worry a lot about my friends who are graduating, a depressing majority of whom I did not get a chance to say bye to. also, play chrono trigger, but mostly the first.
I am going to write one particular apartment's worth of girls some letters, and I am pretty sure I will say embarrassing things to one of them, but I'll never see them again so I don't care if they think I'm creepy at this point. I would prefer that this girl think that I am weird and like her a lot than think that I hate her (??) which is apparently what she thinks right now.
"why do you think she thinks I hate her?"
"because she talked for like a week about how she feels so bad about how she acted towards you, and wrote a draft of an apology letter and made me read it and then never sent it."
also one of the other two girls is one of my best friends, who is having like a nervous breakdown per day about graduating and leaving all her friends and not being able to find a job and having to move back in with her parents etc.
my brother and father are out of town, so we agreed to celebrate Mother's Day and my dad's birthday on Wednesday, together. So, so far my mom has received a big hug, a kiss on the cheek, and extra dish-washing from me. Oh, and of course a big "happy mother's day!"
tomorrow I will write these letters, mail them, and do radio station stuff the rest of the day.