my mom is doing this weird thing where she like, decides to let me sleep in as late as I want, but then uses this as an excuse to make me do things.
...that it doesn't really bother me to do. "If you don't wake up before noon, you'll just have to vacuum your own room!"
Which... I mean... I vacuum my room at school (three times a year?) so I don't understand what this is supposed to do.
She also keeps reminding me that I SHARE SPACE with people now, it's not like in college where my space is my own.
Because apparently having three roommates does not count as sharing, and having 2 siblings and 2 parents who would never even SEE my room unless they tried hard means that I have to keep my room spic-and-span at all times.
Also, I just realized that in that nice email I got, I was referred to as Mr. Burton, and the lady referred to herself as Ms. (Lastname.)
What the heck is that? Now I feel weird calling her by her first name.
Today I woke up at 3. I am not sure why my sleep schedule is slowly shifting to "nocturnal," I was really good about this all of this year at school..
So, today I am going to clean the heck out of my room, and go out to dinner with my family to celebrate a late mother's day/my dad's birthday.