naw, man, I imagine that he would be Ruffled, where Ruffled is that special thing that she would normally only do on your birthday or whatever.
...lately I am fixated on the idea of a sexual act that is only for your birthday. That is such a weird concept to me. I feel like usually when people say this, there is a tone like... maybe it's something really nasty, maybe they're a little bit ashamed. Gross.
I really want to write a short story where if this guy titty-fucks his wife (no socially acceptable way to say this!?) on a day which is not his birthday, the world will end. Or he will die. or something.
And then it's his birthday, and midnight is coming up but like their alarm clock is out of batteries...
the concept is full of possibilities. Maybe the result will be that she magically has a tattoo that says "insert c*ck here" between her breasts.
*mel, if this shows up in one of your plays, I will be so disappointed in you. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, PEOPLE!
(i am being silly, do not think for a second that I think that this is a clever enough idea for mel. also, don't think for a second that I won't write this story, because, maybe I will. it's an exciting time.)