no, see, she is a very unattractive lady. This is not a thing where I have even the tiniest interest in boning her.
some of my my-age coworkers, now, they are a different story.
The thing is, A-CAP, they are drug-testing us sometime in the next week.
The answer to what we will do is: drive into town and go to a hookah bar, and have dinner at a fake-irish pub, then come back. Everyone else will go to drink, and i will fall asleep on my bed at the late hour of 11:30. I woke up at about 8:50.
So yeah, it is hard for me to do fun things since I am a permanently tired person. Last time I went to drink with them and almost fell asleep on top of a mountain.
I am realizing that I love these people when they are on camp grounds with kids, but once they are off camp grounds... they are the kind of people who think it is fun to sing Camp Songs in public. Drive down tiny mountain roads at 70mph, and sing camp songs at the top of their lungs.