...arrive home from vacation, look around my cluttered, luggage-and-laundry filled living room, and sigh.
...say, "Congratulations, Golfhaus!" Need any baby stuff? I have a perfectly good infant car seat that my kids only used for about five months each. Hero has outgrown them already so if you want it, it's yours. Otherwise, I've got a bunch of baby stuff going on Craigslist. We might have another kid someday, but if we do, it's cheaper to re-buy everything than to keep paying for a storage unit for 3+ years.
...put my son in under##### and hope for the best. He started taking a serious interest in potty training just before we left for vacation (of course), and even kept his pull-ups dry all day on his last day of school. So the diapers are gone except for naptime and overnight, and I've got a bottle of carpet cleaner at the ready. My goal is to have him completely day-trained by the time he goes back to school in three weeks.
...spend some time preparing for my oral exams, which are on Friday. At last, the final stage of my MA is at hand.
...post
a link to some of the pictures from our trip to Sesame Place. It was a blast. Highlight of the trip: P and I were swimming, and he waded over to me, threw his arms around my neck, and said, "I'm happy." Then he took his index finger and drew a happy face in the air. Adorable.