Damn Keith, if you get a Vespa I will baste in jealousy. I was going to get a Vespa this year, but instead I'm getting married. I know that a life time partner who will be with me when things go saggy, totally change my diapers and pluck my chin hairs is a pretty good deal, but damn if I don't want him and a Vespa. Is that so wrong.
Also, bar hopping is rad. I haven't bar hopped in years. The best is when the night ends at a 24hr licensed restaurant facility, and everyone orders random food - like someone orders nachos, someone orders breakfast, etc. Good times.
Today I'm gonna do a radio interview about my play on a morning show, come home and go back to bed to read and snooze, then later wake up and do some writing, after that maybe porn and/or some sort of sexy plan for the SO when he returns from work later today. It feels odd to be fully dressed and going back to bed, but getting up at 5 am makes my brain hurt.