Change my voter registration to Missouri.
But I did it with this random guy who was on campus... I am kind of creeped out by how informal it seemed. I mean, I filled out the form, but I don't think I trust this guy. I'm going to check in a week to see if it's really changed. He said I should get something in the mail, but I'm going to check online as well.
Mostly it's that as I was filling out the form he asked who I was supporting. And I just started imagining that he's some weird vigilante-style vote-killer who throws out the registration forms of people voting for the wrong candidate.
Then someone offered me a free bible, and I said "no thanks, already have one!" I like saying that because it makes them smile. Also, it's true.
yesterday I got in this really bizarre argument with my roommate where it became apparent that he has no idea what "sustainability" even means, but that doesn't stop him from saying that he hates it.
He seems to think it has something to do with making objects last forever? He went on a big thing about how he loves disposable plates, he just thinks they are so cool.
I was so flabbergasted that I didn't really say anything.