lately I am just in the most awesome place. It is like... the "daniel will overreact to things and let them overwhelm him" switch got turned off. I am letting some schoolwork slide, but when it is time to catch up I catch up, and at this point I have really really good grades. No late-night freakouts, no guilt over being behind... I just do the work. My room is a mess, and I am OK with the fact that I'll just wait until friday to clean it up. I am thinking lately about taking on a second major, as I figured out that it would only be 2 classes for each of the next 3 semesters, and that is pretty minor, and it would be so cool to have such a complicated list of majors (major in Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology with a focus in Linguistics, 2nd major in Anthropology... way too complicated, to the point of hilarity.)
I am in a Lady Situation where... I spend a lot of time talking to my friends about how unfortunate and awkward it is, but it is like I am just going through the motions of being worried.
To the point that maybe I actually should be a little more worried about some of these things. Such as the complicated lady situation where there is a lot of potential for me to come out looking like a horrible asshole. Maybe.
We eat pretty great food most days, and for some reason my inclination is to say that this is what makes the difference. My diet is no longer based on fat and sugar.
Or, it might be related to the fact that lately I am sleeping ridiculously well. Which... is new.