Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347396 times)

0 Members and 176 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3645 on: October 31, 2008, 01:56:14 am »

Declare a major in anthropology. It was a pretty good moment.

For a sec I thought that was a suggestion for what to do if you're the only sober person in a room. It kind of works.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 02:28:24 am by Doc »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3646 on: October 31, 2008, 02:01:26 am »

And I thought Ben was saying that today he was gonna pick pockets. Maybe we better keep this one on topic.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3647 on: October 31, 2008, 05:35:23 am »

And I thought Ben was saying that today he was gonna pick pockets. Maybe we better keep this one on topic.

I used to go around practicing pickpocketing by sneaking butterscotches and starlight mints into people's pockets. Haven't for years, though.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3648 on: October 31, 2008, 05:56:28 am »

So, on Marine utility uniforms, we roll the sleeves in the summer, like this:


I think that it's funny to pick little wildflowers that I see and stick them in the fold without the other guy noticing, so that he has flowers in his uniform.

Oh man, I kill me sometimes.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3649 on: October 31, 2008, 05:59:44 am »

So, on Marine...

Oh man, I kill me sometimes.
Yer doin it wrong.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3650 on: October 31, 2008, 07:29:49 am »

Yer is such a great word.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3651 on: October 31, 2008, 05:36:01 pm »

Today, I am going to a party at a student-run farm for Halloween. My costume, I am realizing, is really not as clever as I originally thought.

Happy Halloween!

I made a new AIM screen name, and now I am realizing that there are so many reasons it is weird and lame to have my real name as my screen name.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3652 on: November 01, 2008, 07:01:54 am »

...get this song stuck in my head for some reason, and then listen to it.

Edit: I should have linked the Ricky Gervais as David Brent version, it's much better.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 10:40:44 pm by lprkn »
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3653 on: November 04, 2008, 06:25:30 pm »

Today, I'm the decider.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3654 on: November 04, 2008, 10:41:50 pm »

I'm a uniter
Not a divider
/little cha-cha song in head
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3655 on: November 05, 2008, 05:47:16 am »

it's funny how
a certain friend of mine has been rubbing me the wrong way for several months now
and today she told all of us that she thinks homosexuality is a big ol' sin that will send you to hell.
and she thinks that anyone who doesn't interpret the bible completely literally is not a real christian.

man, fuck that chick. this is the nail in the coffin of me liking her.

I mean. The idea that you want to say that, and be all "i'm not trying to make people mad, I just want to have a civil discussion" while our gay friend is sitting in the corner not saying anything...
fuck you.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3656 on: November 05, 2008, 06:12:24 am »

For the record, the only one not on their way to hell is me, and that's only because I'm already there.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3657 on: November 05, 2008, 07:24:29 am »

I saw a cell phone video today of me inventing deadly sin #10, that is, joyriding in a bulldozer. I was spinning in circles on a steep incline with the scoop part up in the air yelling "JOHNNY FIVE IS ALIVE!" and when someone tried to take out the keys I slapped them and yelled "NO DISASSEMBLE! NO DISASSEMBLE!". I have no idea how I inherently knew how to pretend to drive a bulldozer.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3658 on: November 05, 2008, 07:34:34 am »

how the fuck is california banning gay marriage. half the votes are in and there's a 250k majority on the homophobia side. why do people care where a dude puts his wang in his free time.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #3659 on: November 05, 2008, 07:49:08 am »

What's sad is that even Obama has to go kind of soft on the issue.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 242 243 [244] 245 246 ... 878   Go Up