...walk into my boss's office, sit down, and say, "I think I want out." Work has been stressing me out lately. Not wow-can-you-believe-this-work stress, more like sleeping all weekend and not being able to get out of bed stress. Nausea every morning on the way to work stress. That sort of thing.
So I'm volunteering to go back to basically front-line status (which, to be fair, I was only one, maybe one-and-a-half levels above anyway), so I can focus my mental energy on getting my finances in order and being normal when the baby gets here. It may result in a pay cut, though the boss is going to try to work something out for me, but I had told people I'd rather work 50 hours a week on the line than 40 hours where I am now.
I felt like my posture was better when I left her office, a signal that I'd gotten a huge weight off of my shoulders. I've never bought into the phrase "There are more important things in life than money" more than I do tonight.