It's true that I only had one conjugal partner in college. Still the same one in my life, no less.
However.
a.) This was mostly because it was my choice to be monogamous.
b.) I also didn't have a new story, every other day, about a girl clearly snuffling about my crotch and then asking the internet "do you think she could possibly like-like me?" with a chaser of "why am I not getting with any ladies, what's with all these mixed signals, this girl grinding her bare pu$$y against my shin, it could mean anything, you know?"
There were a few (only a few, I'll admit, there's only so many girls into my bodytype) who subtly or unsubtly suggested availability to me, of course, but I saw them for what they were and politely rejected them because I loved my girlfriend and realized that the monogamy thing was (and is) important to her. If I wasn't in that kinda situation, I'd'a probably done something more about it.
a.) and b.) are two out of three of our differences on these points.
c.) I love running gags so far into the ground that they flip the dial and become funnier than they were at the start.
My wordiness, my occasionally-radical politics, these are certainly things about myself I bear no ill will toward people a'riffing on.
Your tendency to talk yourself out of heaping scads of casual sexual encounters on a regular basis are basically equiv to my love of ellipses, we'll say.