'Overpaid, oversexed and over here.'
An ex-professor who I hate used that line in an editorial about how our campus is debaucherous.
Which made me laugh very hard, because from what I can see we're the most undersexed campus of all time.
Also, this man was fired for being completely incompetent as an instructor, and constantly attempts to be re-hired through whiny student petitions. Along the lines of "hey, these students like me, and plus I have health problems, you should re-hire me. But you won't, and here are my delusional, self-centered, paranoid reasons."
He has two facebook accounts, because facebook "mysteriously" shut down his first one for a month when he sent too many mass messages. He claims it is because WashU was worried that he was making people get too political, and they somehow pulled strings at Facebook.
Also, the sad part is that apparently at one point he was brilliant, the country's leading scholar on some topic related to Buddhism (edit: hinduism), etc...
I had sympathy for him at one point, but now I have realized that he is a complete loon.
I believe that people who have put in their years (he is pretty old) are owed something by society in terms of medical benefits... but he is not owed anything by an institution where he did a completely shitty job. The students who now sign his petitions are the same ones who bitched to me about his horrible classes freshman year.