Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1341893 times)

0 Members and 189 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4665 on: May 14, 2009, 09:18:27 pm »

...arrive in Boston and find out that a few months ago my great-aunt threw out several generations of family photos. My dad's baby pictures, his parents wedding, etc.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4666 on: May 16, 2009, 12:12:41 pm »

watch the shittiest thing on earth on live tv
Logged
... Boned ?

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4667 on: May 16, 2009, 01:05:59 pm »

You don't like Eurovision?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Leon

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 32
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4668 on: May 16, 2009, 02:52:52 pm »

its so bad its good?
Logged
... Boned ?

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4669 on: May 16, 2009, 02:58:48 pm »

...ride the farthest distance I've ever ridden on a bicycle. (55 Miles)
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4670 on: May 16, 2009, 07:43:23 pm »

Whenever I walk through the park I feel guilty because when I see somebody sleeping in the grass from as far away as possible I try to figure out if it's a homeless person or just somebody enjoying the weather.
Logged

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4671 on: May 16, 2009, 08:58:58 pm »

Last night I became aware of the fact that there were times in my life when I could have had a three-way, and just wasn't aware of the possibility. How many times? I don't know, but I know that even one is too many.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4672 on: May 16, 2009, 11:28:26 pm »

Whenever I walk through the park I feel guilty because when I see somebody sleeping in the grass from as far away as possible I try to figure out if it's a homeless person or just somebody enjoying the weather.

Why guilty?

When I see someone talking to themselves as they walk down the street, I always look to see if they are a crazy poor person with voices in their head or a crazy rich person with a hands-free device earphone in their ear. I don't feel like there's anything wrong with that.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4673 on: May 17, 2009, 07:43:50 pm »

...ride the farthest distance I've ever ridden on a bicycle. (55 Miles)
There are these miraculous conveyances called "automobiles" for distances such as that.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4674 on: May 18, 2009, 08:45:31 pm »

There are these miraculous conveyances called "automobiles" for distances such as that.

Any fat fuck can pilot an auto for 55 miles.

I did it.  At first I was nervous.  Then I was (in order) excited, intent, morose, and then pained.  At mile 45 I became fuck*ng driven.

Next stop: 100.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4675 on: May 18, 2009, 08:51:59 pm »

...hurt some. fuck*ng Ouch!

How's the neck?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4676 on: May 19, 2009, 02:10:44 am »

Drunk off my ass during the Mets-Yankees World Series, back in college, I definitely stumbled through a parking garage snapping all the Yankees flags off of the parked cars in my childish rage. I woke up the next morning to discover that I had saved one of them and wrote "JETER CHUGZ COCKZ" on it in a very thick-tipped Sharpie marker in a nearly-indecipherable scrawl.

Yeah. One of my... prouder moments. Yeah.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4677 on: May 19, 2009, 03:04:32 am »

A can, sir.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4678 on: May 19, 2009, 03:19:47 am »

actually attending a catholic (funeral) mass has made me lose a little bit of my impulse to defend religion.

also, wakes are really weird.

also: oh my gosh I never want to be old. Please no.

Also: we found a mortgage from a house my great aunt lived in with her whole family (sometime in the 40s or before) for... 66 dollars.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #4679 on: May 19, 2009, 06:37:41 am »

I've been mass a couple of times this year (mainly taking my nana) and each time it really bugged me that, I remember mass from when I was a kid being more 'Hey folks, remember what big J said: be nice to each other.' and less 'Man J-dawg is awesome, just so awesome, let's have another reading about how he is awesome and we should be eternally grateful for his awesomeness.'
Maybe it's just because it's a different parish or something but ech, just bugs me, feels like they are totally missing the point.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 ... 310 311 [312] 313 314 ... 878   Go Up