Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347274 times)

0 Members and 181 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5490 on: October 10, 2009, 10:54:50 pm »

24-hour day or while-the-sun-is-up day?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5491 on: October 11, 2009, 09:45:14 am »

I did not masturbate all day. I am reflecting on the fun one can have with punctuation though, which is arguably mental masturbation.

Also studying extra hard because I skipped it yesterday. I skipped it because I was busy kissing a girl I'm not going to get to see for about a month and a half though, so I'm not hugely conflicted about it.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5492 on: October 11, 2009, 04:26:36 pm »

Americans observe 9/11 by not masturbating.
"There's literally nothing in this world that can keep me from masturbating"
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5493 on: October 11, 2009, 05:47:44 pm »

Today I'm getting a dining room table and chairs delivered.

I keep wondering if someone's going to catch me and turn me in for Not Being An Adult and then they will take away my house and put me back in an apartment with some dudes.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5494 on: October 11, 2009, 08:28:34 pm »

...get whatever I can done. 

Tomorrow, my wife is having our second child. 
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5495 on: October 11, 2009, 09:30:08 pm »

congratulations on having 2 children. That is awesome.

Today I am going to reflect on the fact that I spent the last several days intensively cleaning my house, only to have it completely destroyed by this dinner party.
Lots of dirty shoes left tracks/dirt, literally every single dish we have is dirty, dinner table covered in spilled drinks and stuff.

really fun, though. dinner parties with drinking are so awesome, now I get why grown-ups like dinner parties so much.
We had a very weird combination of foods, because it was a potluck.
combination of things like... roast chicken, mashed potatoes, and then biscuits and gravy, and then one guy just brought whiskey, and several people brought indian food.
sweet tea with whiskey is very good.

Also debating whether to go to Chicago next weekend for fall break. On the one hand, that is fun. On the other hand, I have stuff due that next week, and I will be missing class for most of that week for the College Music Journal "music marathon" in NYC.
Also a young lady who likes me a lot hinted that she would want to come to Chicago if I went, and I don't know if my roommate would take that as some sort of violation of our sacred roadtrip journey.

also I need a haircut really badly.
and I'm starting to think that our thermostat is broken, which is going to get increasingly worrisome as it gets colder.

final thought: my childhood friend is on America's Next Top Model, and it is really really weird seeing like, sexy videos of her.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:59:45 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5496 on: October 12, 2009, 04:59:00 am »

how did I forget this!

Our neighbor a few doors down, who runs a crack cocaine business out of his house, came to our door at 7 AM the other day. he wanted to know if we know where the guy who used to live in our house is, because he thinks this car on our street belongs to him. He described him several times to make sure we knew who he meant, and then said that he wants to buy the car. He would not believe us when we said, that is not his car, we know him, he has a car, that is not it.

my first real-life example of COCAINE IDEAS.

also apparently he was really into the guy who used to live next door to us, and once suggested "you should get some girlfriend of yours to come over, and we can double-team that shit."
when he was turned down, he said "look dude, ok. ok. I get it. chill out. Do you... should I suck your dick?"

sometimes he still goes to that house and asks if they've seen that guy lately. "I think about him a lot. he hasn't been around? I miss him."
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5497 on: October 12, 2009, 06:47:45 am »

congrats limmo!

really fun, though. dinner parties with drinking are so awesome, now I get why grown-ups like dinner parties so much.
welcome to the club.
also,
Quote
sweet tea with whiskey is very good.
this calls for SCIENCE!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5498 on: October 12, 2009, 07:07:14 am »

...get whatever I can done. 

Tomorrow, my wife is having our second child. 

im sending some good vibes your way, dude.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5499 on: October 12, 2009, 08:38:17 am »

May it be an awesome child.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5500 on: October 12, 2009, 12:59:16 pm »

Congrats, Limmo!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5501 on: October 12, 2009, 01:27:41 pm »

Woo! More people in this world I'm likely to like.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5502 on: October 12, 2009, 01:32:25 pm »

...ignore an email from a reader for the first time.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5503 on: October 12, 2009, 02:04:30 pm »

Wombats gone big headed and thinks she can ignore the little people.

Wombat learned from this messageboard that some arguments are not worth the time.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5504 on: October 12, 2009, 02:42:03 pm »

Wombat learned from this messageboard that some arguments are not worth the time.

No you didn't.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367] 368 369 ... 878   Go Up