Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347877 times)

0 Members and 196 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5505 on: October 12, 2009, 03:50:31 pm »

Did too!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5506 on: October 12, 2009, 05:21:06 pm »

...start exercising 30 minutes every day.  Even if I have to break it into three 10-minute sections.  Or 10 three-minute sections.  I hereby proclaim this to be true, long may it live.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5507 on: October 12, 2009, 05:46:08 pm »

You've said it here - we'll hold you to it.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5508 on: October 12, 2009, 06:21:11 pm »

We need a revised version of this cartoon with TOUAMB added:
http://www.patrickmoberg.com/workoutplan/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5509 on: October 12, 2009, 06:59:55 pm »

Since I just leave FB up all day and have a separate extension to check Twitter does that mean I should be constantly jogging in place while doing arm circles?
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5510 on: October 12, 2009, 11:04:46 pm »

he verical row of keys down from he numer five are dead. Also he delee key is dead. I don know why, u i sucks. My compuer has cancer.
:'(
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5511 on: October 12, 2009, 11:12:45 pm »

A-CAP, it might be time to bust out the On-Screen Keyboard until you can rectify this. It's in the Accessibility menu if you're using XP.
Logged

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5512 on: October 12, 2009, 11:54:27 pm »

My computer at home died recently.  I had zombified it for about a year with a cheapy mobo and by pulling a bad hard drive (unfortunately the new mobo was incompatible with my aged-but-capable graphics board too).  The keyboard lost 4,5,6,r,t,y, and sometimes d&f.  Mostly.  If I pounded on a key long enough it would usually squeak out a string of ttttt or whatever that I would cut&paste as needed.  It loses its charm quickly.  Then the disk controller gave out for the CDRoms and windows needs to be reinstalled.  Ackkkkgggg... (death rattle).
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5513 on: October 13, 2009, 01:20:44 am »

Today I'm gonna call the newspaper for the sixth or so time within the last two months and the third time within a week because I didn't get a paper, and yell at the guy on the phone, "I am yelling at you, I KNOW there is someone you are supposed to pass my complaint on to when I start yelling at you, so do it!"

And then I will finally get a call from the local distributor, saying that there is a guy who is walking by and stealing papers from a different house each day. He already knows who the guy is, because he did the same thing on a couple of other streets until the distributor had a talk with him and convinced him to stop, but I guess the guy chooses to think that he means "stop on THIS street."

I guess if this guy wants to read my paper so badly maybe I should just let him have it. So few people care that much these days.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5514 on: October 13, 2009, 02:15:51 am »

wombat, your paper is being stolen by peter sellers in 'being there'
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5515 on: October 13, 2009, 03:10:41 am »

Today I'm gonna try and write a parody of "Under Pressure" on the topic of Gollum from "Lord of the Rings".

As I heard "Precious!" instead of "Pressure!" when listening to the radio today.

This would be cute or endearing if I were a kid or independently wealthy or, you know, in a band that performed such songs.

I am none of these things.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5516 on: October 13, 2009, 03:22:52 am »

Today I'm gonna try and write a parody of "Under Pressure" on the topic of Gollum from "Lord of the Rings".

Good or bad, that would be worth seeing the final product.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5517 on: October 13, 2009, 03:38:01 am »

oh jesus you look down on fanfic what is this
go filk yourself
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

alreadyinuse

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -31
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 64
  • sex
    • View Profile
    • sex
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5518 on: October 13, 2009, 04:12:19 am »

steal newspapers from a different block
Logged
sex

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5519 on: October 13, 2009, 04:56:31 am »

I am constantly amazed when something I have never heard of before has a 20 thousand word wiki article.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 878   Go Up