Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Listen, I've been duped by "English-speaking" pizza places before.

Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1344174 times)

0 Members and 197 Guests are viewing this topic.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5580 on: October 21, 2009, 01:51:54 am »

Tomorrow I have to be at work at 4 AM.  Right now my upstairs neighbors are apparently having some sort of bowling/wrestling/NASCAR event.

I really need to get my crap moved into my house.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5581 on: October 21, 2009, 11:00:59 am »

... finish my last exam for the year. 2 months till I start again and plenty of fun in the mean times.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5582 on: October 21, 2009, 12:43:28 pm »

... get all weirded out when mulling over the fact that my boss (now ex-boss) was sabotaging our company trying to steal one of our most important accounts for our competitor!!11!

sneaky son of a bitch acting all boss-like and shit... fuck*ng asshole...
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5583 on: October 21, 2009, 11:34:43 pm »

... get all weirded out when mulling over the fact that my boss (now ex-boss) was sabotaging our company trying to steal one of our most important accounts for our competitor!!11!

sneaky son of a bitch acting all boss-like and shit... fuck*ng asshole...
michael scott is a real prick
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5584 on: October 21, 2009, 11:52:32 pm »

...wonder why we get pug picture spams, but not Gilgamesh picture spams.

You know... stuff Sumerian people like.
Logged

sardoniclaconic

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 11
  • I have died
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5585 on: October 22, 2009, 03:17:01 am »

...stay up all night watching Black Books and writing papers. Hooray!
Logged
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes."
-Jack Handey

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5586 on: October 22, 2009, 03:51:25 am »

I never say hooray to writing papers. I only say boo.

Or, "I'll do it tomorrow."
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5587 on: October 22, 2009, 04:00:03 am »

...wonder why i don't quit my job, it totally sucks. there's this blonde chick who's like work-hot but thinks she's actually-hot and she's completely dumb in every respect. then there's this other know-it-all bitch with glasses that just gets on my last nerve.

but the worst of it all is the stoner, he wears the same damn brown corduroys every. single. day. and he brings his giant dog to work, i guess it's a great dane? he talks to it and feeds it all day long, i don't know how he can afford it (i know what he makes a week and it's peanuts).


anyway we drive around in a van and solve crimes and stuff.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5588 on: October 22, 2009, 04:01:45 am »

...wonder why i don't quit my job, it totally sucks. there's this blonde chick who's like work-hot but thinks she's actually-hot and she's completely dumb in every respect. then there's this other know-it-all bitch with glasses that just gets on my last nerve.

but the worst of it all is the stoner, he wears the same damn brown corduroys every. single. day. and he brings his giant dog to work, i guess it's a great dane? he talks to it and feeds it all day long, i don't know how he can afford it (i know what he makes a week and it's peanuts).


anyway we drive around in a van and solve crimes and stuff.
Cans. Cans upon cans.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5589 on: October 22, 2009, 04:29:46 am »

Oh man. "work hot". This is an important concept!

All are aware of the idea of the lady at work who is not actually that attractive but through the magic of being the least-unattractive of the "available" women in the small group of women that life forces you to hang out with eight hours a day so that you do not starve to death... who you would basically not give "one mississippi" of stares at in a mall or a bar... and yet takes on a weird alpha status in the concept of "work reality"...

And yet I have never heard it expressed that way. Succinct!

Is this a reference to a media product or have you coined it yourself? If this is self-generated, it is Important and you must share it with the world.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5590 on: October 22, 2009, 04:42:03 am »

hell i don't remember where i heard it but yeah my sentiments pretty much exactly at the time
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5591 on: October 22, 2009, 04:51:17 am »

Ladies of the board, do women do this too?

Do guys end up "work-hot" because they're the only half-way decent dude who isn't married or gay in the place?

I am suddenly fascinated with wondering if this is a human condition thing or a dude thing.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5592 on: October 22, 2009, 05:31:54 am »

I am the only guy where I work.

Crazy.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5593 on: October 22, 2009, 07:09:41 am »

i am unemployed, but i am a student.  there is the occasional babe.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5594 on: October 22, 2009, 10:34:58 am »

My perception is skewered on that one. We have some bona-fide, no qualifiers attached, regular ding dang young beautiful ladies working here. Maybe even too many of them. But it is a good concept, yes.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 ... 371 372 [373] 374 375 ... 878   Go Up