Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1344195 times)

0 Members and 197 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5625 on: October 25, 2009, 11:33:44 pm »

...wonder why i don't quit my job, it totally sucks. there's this blonde chick who's like work-hot but thinks she's actually-hot and she's completely dumb in every respect. then there's this other know-it-all bitch with glasses that just gets on my last nerve.

but the worst of it all is the stoner, he wears the same damn brown corduroys every. single. day. and he brings his giant dog to work, i guess it's a great dane? he talks to it and feeds it all day long, i don't know how he can afford it (i know what he makes a week and it's peanuts).


anyway we drive around in a van and solve crimes and stuff.

I was driving behind you today on the way to dinner.



Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5626 on: October 26, 2009, 02:01:58 am »

I was driving behind you today on the way to dinner.





Here is a can for being prepared enough to get that picture and for sharing it.  I wish I could give Fred and Daphne a can too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5627 on: October 26, 2009, 02:03:11 am »

can'd

i heard there was a mystery machine in atlanta last month - i wonder many mystery machines there are
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5628 on: October 26, 2009, 03:26:15 am »

...be unable to figure out where else to put this:


Baby wombat. In a box. Lookin' cute as all hell.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5629 on: October 26, 2009, 08:02:34 am »

Do you and the Isosceles and Wombat all live in the same town?

Wombat is rght but nevertheless there was a Zombiewalk in my city that day. Admittedly that was Sunday for me and I think it was Saturday for you guys? There's still substantial overlap there thanks to timezones.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5630 on: October 26, 2009, 02:12:26 pm »

...be unable to figure out where else to put this:

Baby wombat. In a box. Lookin' cute as all hell.

I look at the face and want to snuggle it. Then I look at the claws and change my mind. But then I look at the face again.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5631 on: October 26, 2009, 04:07:54 pm »

i heard there was a mystery machine in atlanta last month - i wonder many mystery machines there are

I don't have an exact number, but a bunch.  I've seen personally 3-4 and have seen pics of maybe 20 others.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5632 on: October 26, 2009, 04:46:17 pm »

I think a more important number is just how many mysteries do these machines resolve.

Or jesus... what if these machines are GENERATING mysteries?!  Why does everyone talk about mystery machines but no one DOES anything about them?
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5633 on: October 26, 2009, 07:38:32 pm »

Note the passing of Geocities. The xkcd guy has reformatted his site to commemorate the event.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5634 on: October 26, 2009, 08:10:33 pm »

Note the passing of Geocities. The xkcd guy has reformatted his site to commemorate the event.

that is hillarious.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5635 on: October 26, 2009, 08:22:35 pm »

Aww. That's sweet.

Now can we celebrate?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5636 on: October 26, 2009, 09:10:34 pm »

That dude has OCD for attention to 1996 web format detail.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5637 on: October 27, 2009, 07:21:22 pm »

return after a week in NYC. I like it a lot. I saw some good bands. I thought about rock music. I drank free beer. a lot.

my roommate saw a penis the first day I was gone, and did not vaccuum, or do the dishes, or sweep the floor, or... do anything about the penis.
now he is trying to construct this narrative of how it is my fault there were so many dirty dishes, because normally I do the dishes.
also immediately after this argument, when he was supposed to sweep the floor, he asked where the broom was, and said
"yeah, I don't know where the broom is. I don't really clean anything. you do all the cleaning, I just cook."
"I've noticed."

we'll see.

every book I read as a child told me that I should not kill mice. argh.

trying hard to think about that PBF about this.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5638 on: October 27, 2009, 07:22:49 pm »

Really?

The only one I recall says not to give them cookies.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5639 on: October 27, 2009, 07:31:27 pm »

every book I read as a child told me that I should not kill mice. argh.

I like the traps that are tunnels, in a a modified V-shape...you put some bait in them, set the little door at the tunnel's end, and rock the tunnel forward so it is flush with the floor or counter.  When the mousie runs in to investigate and check out the bait, it rocks backward so that the front end is levered up, causing the door to swing down and cover the opening.  When the little guy tries to run back to the entrance, it rocks forward onto the bottom edge of the door, and the weight of the penis keeps the door closed. 

Then, all you need to do is take the tunnel to the woods, open up the hatch, and let him go!  (to of course scoff at your lack of vengeance and bloodlust and sneak right back into your house through the same teensy hole he got in in the first place.)
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 878   Go Up