Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342510 times)

0 Members and 186 Guests are viewing this topic.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5685 on: October 28, 2009, 08:57:38 pm »

Hey, let's trade gross stories about rodents with tumors!
The day my last rat succumbed to cancer was the same day that my then-roomate's mentally retarded cat broke into my room solely for the purpose of shitting and pissing all over my bed. I came home to both of these things at once.

Long story short, I cried a little and then buried the cat's face in its own shit.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5686 on: October 28, 2009, 09:09:48 pm »

If you have a penis problem stop feeding the cat.
Stop feeding the cat? Ill, man.

Anyway, we didn't have to. He's just crazy for murder.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5687 on: October 28, 2009, 09:28:11 pm »

http://touamb.com/index.php/topic,3280.msg78811.html#msg78811

Here's my penis story reprinted from a reprint.
Logged

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5688 on: October 28, 2009, 10:29:33 pm »

Sorry about the drummer crack at the other place.
That's cool. You just keep crackin' wise and I'll be over here keeping the world dancing.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5689 on: October 28, 2009, 10:51:54 pm »

Look, the new kids are playing with each other.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5690 on: October 29, 2009, 01:28:19 am »

That's cool. You just keep crackin' wise and I'll be over here keeping the world dancing.
Ya know, I play a little bass, so...groove on.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5691 on: October 29, 2009, 03:40:26 am »

Is this for real?  Or more importantly, was it intentional?

Arnold's camp of course says it's an amazing coincidence, but I fail to see why you'd use the phrase "kick the can down the alley" there unless you really wanted that K.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5692 on: October 29, 2009, 03:52:10 am »

The rough chuckle answer involves the Acme corp.

I've strapped an oversized bottle rocket on this tiny can of Dr. Pepper and I'm firing it in your direction.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5693 on: October 29, 2009, 04:32:18 pm »

Arnold's camp of course says it's an amazing coincidence, but I fail to see why you'd use the phrase "kick the can down the alley" there unless you really wanted that K.

An IRC channel I was in was exploring the statistical probability of that particular acrostic happening.   The off the cuff answer was like 1 in 3 million.   To me "kick the can" seemed a pretty big stretch too.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5694 on: October 29, 2009, 08:54:02 pm »

Today I'm gonna find out a musican I'm helping to promote was killed by coyotes yesterday.  WTF?  I didn't know her or anything, but how the hell does this happen? 

Her story came up on BoingBoing today.

http://www.boingboing.net/2009/10/29/canadian-folk-singer.html
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5695 on: October 30, 2009, 12:02:39 am »

my hood's a bit sketchy in parts -- a bit of crack, a handful of whores -- so all the neighbors wary of sketchiness have cans of bear mace for carrying around after dark.

one neighbor, though, totalled his jetta once... it doesn't sound related, but bear with me. (sorry)

he was pulling out of one of the gas stations on the edge of the neighborhood when a crackhead jumped on his hood. he flipped on the wipers, dropped his window, grabbed his bear mace, and sprayed the whole thing on the dude. motherfucker stayed on the hood, now screaming in pain as well as flipping out from the drugs. so my man hits the gas (also partly to get away from the fumes, that shit is painful) and slams the brakes, nothing works, the crackhead is still hanging on for dear life. floors it, he does, but he didn't escape the fumes and now his eyesight is getting blurry, and he can't see the telephone pole behind the crackhead, and *BOOM*. threw the crackhead 30 feet, totalled the car, and had to buy a new can of bear mace.

he tells the story way better than i.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5696 on: October 30, 2009, 03:31:21 am »

I saw Mike Doughty and he was selling CDs of the show afterward. It's a two disc set but unfortunately each disc is just one big-ass track.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5697 on: October 30, 2009, 03:37:27 am »

I must say that crackhead story is better than mine, but I have pictures.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5698 on: October 30, 2009, 04:55:25 am »

I must say that crackhead story is better than mine, but I have pictures.

You treated that russian dude like an idiot, but he was fuck*ng with you.

The Talking Heads have a song called Radio Head (i think there is a space, won't look it up).  That is where he was getting that, and that is where Radiohead got their name.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5699 on: October 30, 2009, 05:16:16 am »

you should have just blasted them with fire and peeled the hell out

do you have a rollbar on that badass thang or what
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 878   Go Up