Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1346080 times)

0 Members and 167 Guests are viewing this topic.

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5865 on: November 10, 2009, 05:09:45 pm »

For that matter, that approach also works well for some of the more lengthy Achewood arcs.
Just for the record, I'm almost certain that this is the first time I've mentioned Achewood here.
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5866 on: November 10, 2009, 05:34:11 pm »

I don't like Viva paper towels because I feel like I'm wiping up my spills with a damn belgian waffle.

Granted, but on the other hand if someone came out with Belgian waffles by the roll, I'd try it.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5867 on: November 10, 2009, 05:38:29 pm »

...hope that it gets cold enough to properly enjoy a Christmas ale from our local microbrewery.
The Anchor Steam Christmas ale is awesome.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5868 on: November 10, 2009, 05:39:53 pm »

Did Warburton leave the show or is he slated to return at some point? I don't like Sgt. Hatred so much.

Brock was in at least 2 episodes so far. I don't think there's contract issues I think for narrative reasons we need to not know what Brock is up to right now.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5869 on: November 10, 2009, 06:14:31 pm »

Granted, but on the other hand if someone came out with Belgian waffles by the roll, I'd try it.

the visual imagery of using a belgian waffle as toillet paper/to wipe up spills is causing me fits of raucous laughter.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5870 on: November 10, 2009, 06:16:28 pm »

the visual imagery of using a belgian waffle as toillet paper/to wipe up spills is causing me fits of raucous laughter.

You can thank Ray for the image.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5871 on: November 10, 2009, 06:28:24 pm »

Last week my roommate got the Sunday paper so I looked through the coupons specifically because I new H-T was tripling. I looked through and didn't find a single usable coupon. The vast majority were store-specific (mainly Safeway) and the others were generally for $1 (thus un-triple-able) and/or for products I would never use. So as much as I'd like to take advantage of the triple weekends I really don't see how it's possible.

You can't just wait until that week.  You gotta stock that shit up.  Clip them coupons every week.
I got two half-gallons of Welch's juice for a quarter each, some free yakisoba noodles and Ortega products, all kinda crap.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5872 on: November 10, 2009, 07:28:32 pm »

read this:

then this:
and laugh because my mind merges them together.

(also viva paper towels make me like rainbow-poopin' happy)

And yet I have no additional cans since I posted that.  Hmmmph.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5873 on: November 10, 2009, 07:29:32 pm »

lady somebody musta took it from ya, here have another
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5874 on: November 10, 2009, 07:30:25 pm »

lady somebody musta took it from ya, here have another

WOOT. 
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5875 on: November 10, 2009, 07:53:34 pm »

And yet I have no additional cans since I posted that.  Hmmmph.

Asking for cans is so crass.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5876 on: November 10, 2009, 07:58:04 pm »

Asking for cans is so crass.
Yeah well, I'm a crass-assed noob.  Whatcha gonna do.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5877 on: November 10, 2009, 08:47:31 pm »

The Anchor Steam Christmas ale is awesome.

That is probably my favorite Christmas ale, I look forward to it every year. I really wanted to tour the brewery when I was in San Fran but it is by appointment only and it was a last minute thing. I also just went to their website and apparently they sell magnums (!!) of the Christmas ale. I need to find a store that sells some of those.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5878 on: November 10, 2009, 09:08:59 pm »

That is probably my favorite Christmas ale, I look forward to it every year. I really wanted to tour the brewery when I was in San Fran but it is by appointment only and it was a last minute thing. I also just went to their website and apparently they sell magnums (!!) of the Christmas ale. I need to find a store that sells some of those.
I have no idea what that flavor is they are using. When asked what it tastes like I just say it tastes like Christmas.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #5879 on: November 10, 2009, 09:20:37 pm »

You can't just wait until that week.  You gotta stock that shit up.  Clip them coupons every week.
I got two half-gallons of Welch's juice for a quarter each, some free yakisoba noodles and Ortega products, all kinda crap.

QFT. Coupon clipping is a lifestyle choice.

Additionally: Today I'm gonna get a filling without novocaine.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 [392] 393 394 ... 878   Go Up