Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349434 times)

0 Members and 165 Guests are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6045 on: November 20, 2009, 05:06:05 am »

> add/remove programs

YOU CANNOT ADD/REMOVE PROGRAMS HERE.
YOU ARE AT THE CONTROL PANEL.
YOU SEE:
- BACKUP AND RESTORE CENTER
...

>inventory
You are carrying:
   A tiny can of Dr Pepper
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6046 on: November 20, 2009, 05:07:08 am »

>inventory
You are carrying:
   A tiny can of Dr Pepper

YOU SEE A GRUE
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6047 on: November 20, 2009, 05:12:15 am »

Fact: Most game birds are mostly (if not entirely) composed of dark meat.

I don't really know what I'm trying to say here, but maybe you haven't had well-prepared dark meat?

i have not had any game bird before.   also, i feel that bird preparement(its not a real word, but you catch what im throwing, right?) is a basic process, so preparing it well can be defined in a very broad sense, regardless of which part of the critter the actual flesh came from.

Eat at one of the first two In-N-Out locations in Northern Utah. Just opened today.

Double-Double, Animal Style, medium-rare.

i had a conversation with a friend(she lives in Spork) earlier and she had had 2 doubles/fries, which consequently hurt her guts.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6048 on: November 20, 2009, 05:45:10 am »

try the triple king challenge at fatburger if you want some gut hurts.

i think it took me about three weeks to even look at meat. (not counting bacon.)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6049 on: November 20, 2009, 06:30:08 am »

i had a conversation with a friend(she lives in Spork) earlier and she had had 2 doubles/fries, which consequently hurt her guts.

Damn. I know my limits, but I'll be back this weekend.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6050 on: November 20, 2009, 06:57:52 am »

also, what is "animal-style"?  im not down with diner-lingo......
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6051 on: November 20, 2009, 07:07:15 am »

it's unique to in-n-out, google it
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6052 on: November 20, 2009, 11:48:09 am »

...see Jesus Lizard. I've had these tickets for 3 months and I'm so friggin' pumped I can't stand it.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6053 on: November 20, 2009, 01:37:35 pm »

Ohhhh dude, it'll be so fuck*ng good. Try to get up front. And tell them they need to extend the tour so I can see them again.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6054 on: November 20, 2009, 01:40:26 pm »

Oh hell yeah, definitely gonna be right against the stage. I think my plan will be to Keith Hernandez it up in the parking lot before (split a bottle of whiskey and a joint with my brothers) and rock out for a few hours.
Logged

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6055 on: November 20, 2009, 02:38:02 pm »

Oh hell yeah, definitely gonna be right against the stage. I think my plan will be to Keith Hernandez it up in the parking lot before (split a bottle of whiskey and a joint with my brothers) and rock out for a few hours.

See, that's where I totally lose out being a non-drinking, non-smoking type.  I already love concerts, but sheeit, they would rock even harder if I were tilted a bit.  Oh well.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6056 on: November 20, 2009, 03:22:48 pm »

YOU SEE A GRUE

I swear to god at this point that would not surprise me in the least.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6057 on: November 20, 2009, 03:35:32 pm »

Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6058 on: November 20, 2009, 06:37:15 pm »

I have not been back to Arkansas. It's a good thing that there couldn't possibly be any reason to be there, ever.

I'm sure they won't miss you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6059 on: November 20, 2009, 06:44:36 pm »

My laptop suddenly lost wireless capability. The Tech Staff looked at it and clicked around and said ominously "this looks like a hardware problem" and took it away. After a very scary long time where I contemplated life, death, and my religious backup habits and hoped that I had lived a good clean life, he came back with an odd look on his face and said it was fixed. I asked what he did and he said "I found something to click that said "Solve this problem?" and I clicked it."

My computer sometimes arbitrarily loses internet signal like that.  I've clicked on the solve this problem button, but it never does solve the problem.  It does however give a cryptic message with vague suggestions about how to fix the problem.

I've discovered that rebooting the computer usually works.

Yeah, Vista is kind of a fucked up OS.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 402 403 [404] 405 406 ... 878   Go Up