Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348186 times)

0 Members and 200 Guests are viewing this topic.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6135 on: November 27, 2009, 12:27:28 pm »

Get a goddamn haircut and probably have a shave as well

When I first joined this board I was 15 and hadn't even HEARD of beards. How times change in the most horrific of fashions
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6136 on: November 27, 2009, 12:47:03 pm »

... go out at night for the first time in I don't know how long. Worst of all, I fear pretentious shenanigans are afoot (there will be a performance/reading/talk about some of Beckett's works in this one used book store I frequent and a friend talked me into attending it. He says I need to "expose myself more". Sigh.)
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6137 on: November 27, 2009, 01:30:41 pm »

... he says I need to "expose myself more". Sigh.

My nights out tend to involve this as well but the results are rarely good

I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself! Nothing wrong with pretension within a controlled environment.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6138 on: November 27, 2009, 05:38:31 pm »

My sister saw a picture of my girlfriend and said "oh! She looks like... Who's that girl in..."
eventually I realized she was talking about my favorite actress and blushed, because I thought I was the only one who saw the resemblance.
Curly black hair and blue eyes ftw.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6139 on: November 27, 2009, 06:07:46 pm »


Curly black hair and blue eyes ftw.

damn straight.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

rowboat

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -2666
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 180
    • View Profile
    • The Rats and People Motion Picture Orchestra
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6140 on: November 27, 2009, 07:14:13 pm »

....I realized she was talking about my favorite actress....
Weird! My girlfriend looks like my favorite actress, too!
Logged
PS  I got shot by Ray again

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6141 on: November 27, 2009, 08:21:55 pm »

Weird! My girlfriend looks like my favorite actress, too!


throw that bitch off a train.......
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6142 on: November 28, 2009, 12:47:53 am »

I went to the Natural History museum today and it was unbelievably crowded. It was nuts. And so hot inside. Then I had chili mac. Mmm, chili on spaghetti.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6143 on: November 28, 2009, 02:23:26 am »

Today I'm packing for China. Brushing up on what few words of Mandarin I know. If you hear about an international incident, think of me.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6144 on: November 28, 2009, 02:26:17 am »

Today I'm packing for China. Brushing up on what few words of Mandarin I know. If you hear about an international incident, think of me.

Enjoy the food. I hope you're going somewhere with western toilets.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6145 on: November 28, 2009, 02:28:10 am »

Oh man, I intend to, So Much.
In the end we were more pressed for time than we wanted so we're only hitting major cities and then going to the coast of Vietnam for a week and a half with a tour group so I think toilet-wise we'll be right. I am packing four rolls of the good stuff though as a precaution.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6146 on: November 28, 2009, 02:48:24 am »

My dad went a couple years ago for business and ended up visiting several people's homes and they generally had either squat toilets or just holes.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6147 on: November 28, 2009, 02:51:35 am »

Yeah I've heard that, I'm going to put it down to New Experiences.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6148 on: November 28, 2009, 04:37:22 am »

Flushable butt wipes, dude. I cannot recommend these enough.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6149 on: November 28, 2009, 06:04:42 am »

Flushable butt wipes, dude. I cannot recommend these enough.

what if their systems are even too decrapitated for those?


by the way, i just added "decrapitated" to my firefox spellcheck dictionary.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 408 409 [410] 411 412 ... 878   Go Up