Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1346139 times)

0 Members and 171 Guests are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6195 on: December 02, 2009, 02:20:36 pm »

...wonder aloud what the deal is with Toothpaste for Dinner the past 2 days. It's down for everybody, right?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6196 on: December 02, 2009, 02:42:12 pm »

They had a problem and "Replaced the old server w/new hardware and rebuilding disk array", whatever that means exactly, according to their twitter.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6197 on: December 02, 2009, 05:02:44 pm »

...listen to The Del McCoury Band put out The Vincent Black Lightning 1952 while whipping down the canyons to work, windows down and trucking.

Put me in a good mood.

Note: Song courtesy of Paul from a cd mix trade awhile back. JC's version of Hurt and Son House doing John the Revelator got some play time as well.

Isn't that a great song?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6198 on: December 02, 2009, 09:12:49 pm »

Today I'm gonna learn how to use a cash register so I can work part-time for the holidays at the fancy dog boutique. I am pretty sure that they talked me into working there because they want the pugs to come and hang around.  Just visiting for cookies every day and leaving after a few minutes (or, OK, sometimes half an hour) is not a large enough daily dose of pugs for some people.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6199 on: December 02, 2009, 11:26:06 pm »

So sleepy. Final verdict: this book sucked. Let's see if I can take 12 pages to say that.

Today in archaeology we talked about Nazi abuses of archaeology, but there was no mention of their searches for the Holy Grail and the Arc of the Covenant.

Which is surprising, because during our day on Egypt we watched 15 minutes of "The Mummy." I shit you not.

Also, the other day we learned that slaves lived in smaller houses than their masters in the antebellum south, and that this was a way of showing power relations.
This woman is the worst. Come on.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6200 on: December 03, 2009, 02:54:25 am »

... leave Shanghai for Xi'ian. Shit be Crazy.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6201 on: December 03, 2009, 03:32:02 am »

fuck*ng hel DOC

today I wam going  ot get  hair cut /I MISS SOPHIE so much. Why did she jahve to leave me.

fuking distance. DISGTANCE is just a physical thing why cant whe we be togeythert. With the 5tgh dimension it'd be good

Sophie I love yoiu
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6202 on: December 03, 2009, 03:39:14 am »

That's more like it.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6203 on: December 03, 2009, 03:46:44 am »

I love you drygioni.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6204 on: December 03, 2009, 03:51:48 am »

I love you drygioni.

i lovbr you too man.

Come to Sheffield it fuck*ng rocks.

you bastards all acros atlantic.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6205 on: December 03, 2009, 04:40:29 am »

judy come to my christmas party it's in 9 days here in atlanta
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6206 on: December 03, 2009, 04:43:23 am »

judy come to my christmas party it's in 9 days here in atlanta

Oh aye man? Pay for tickets and I totally would. I have to be in Snowdonia by next Saturday though, see what you can manage.

I'll bring sloe gin
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6207 on: December 03, 2009, 04:45:17 am »

:(
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6208 on: December 03, 2009, 04:50:50 am »

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #6209 on: December 03, 2009, 07:35:01 pm »

Just noticed the red strand under the neck.  Got a second round of chuckles out of me.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 ... 412 413 [414] 415 416 ... 878   Go Up