yayy! Merry Christmas, everyone.
I think it is some sort of maturity milestone that I was excited to get some nice ties for christmas. next milestone: continuing to get ties long after I need more.
A new TV for my apartment (ours was the size of a computer screen), new cooking knives, clothes, books. A good haul. My girlfriend liked what I got her (a nice sweater, and I filled a small notebook with love-notes.) She said that the notebook made her tear up a little bit, so that felt nice.
My brother and sister got Beatles Rock Band, and it turned into this bizarre thing where my entire family (mom, dad, sister, brother, 2 cousins, aunt, uncle) was sitting around the TV playing the game and singing and yelling. That was really cool. Members of my family were ignorant of really basic Beatles songs, which was strange.
I also got a new external harddrive, so now I am trying to figure out where I have squirreled away all of my music files. They're finally all going to be in one place.