yeah, I probably did delete something that angered the internet-music gods.
"he doesn't want to listen to
Caroliner? He's gonna pay."
My dad was expressing his helpful thoughts in a way which frustrated me, because I was misunderstanding him. now I am downloading a disk-recovery utility which might find some things.
today I bought a tie and some dress shirts. I came close to buying a new pair of shoes, but couldn't decide if they were comfortable. High-tops, man, they kind of feel like 3rd grade.
I am listening to albums I bought on vinyl over the last few years on my dad's old turntable, and godDAMN Jeff the Brotherhood are so good.
They are so great and simple, just drums and guitar, and play ROCK MUSIC.
Like, these guys have listened to a lot of Black Sabbath in their lives. Maybe some punk/metal influence in there. I am happy with this. Also the singer/guitarist is a really really nice guy, I talked to him once at a show and he remembered me a few weeks later in New York. I am always impressed by people like that.
Also: by bands who set up in the middle of the crowd, which they did.
I guess what I'm saying is,
listen and
listen. The second one is more fun and poppy, the first is more rocking.
The first one, I heard once on the radio when I was driving to school after staying up all night before multiple exams in the same day, and it made me so happy.