It does sound tantalizing, is what I'm saying. I hope wombles (or another TOUAMBie, but she seems like the best bet) gets it. That would rock the hizzouse.
If you can pull it off financially, then more power to you. Kid years, especially little kid years, go by really fast.
Fortunately, Pedro's job pays the essentials. Anything I make above and beyond his income goes towards repairs and upgrades to the house, which is more than enough motivation for me to try to make as much money as possible as quickly as possible. But I do have the luxury of being able to work towards future income at my own pace, and not worry too much about what's going to keep the lights on this month.
Six posts a day every day? How the hell do you find enough shit to write about? Sounds like a forced quantity > quality
That's not too much, actually, for an aggregator blog like BoingBoing, where your actual post might be 200 words with a link to something you read somewhere else. I think, based on my minimal exposure to the site, that Consumerist works the same way.