Get back from Chicago! Actually, yesterday, but my internet was down until just now.
Sorry to Jorge for not getting to meet up. Was busy with girlfriend/her family.
We saw a great play (2 of the brother/sister plays at the Steppenwolf, for anyone in Chicago) which were FANTASTIC. We saw some good bands (Pattern is Movement, a personal fave). We ate deep dish, and rode the L a lot, and bought records. I bought a Jerry Jeff Walker album for 99 cents, but it skips. BOO. Saw the zoo, saw the botanical gardens, met up with a good friend from high school, lots of fun.
Last night we saw The Room, which was hilarious and silly.
This funny thing happened all week, where if I liked something my girlfriend and her best friend hated it, and if they liked it I hated it. It was kind of frustrating and upsetting. So it was good that we all agreed that The Room was really stupid and bad, at least. I mean, not that anyone thinks that movie is actually good.
This time I was able to talk to her parents like I was a semi-normal person, so, that was good I guess.