Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1349440 times)

0 Members and 162 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7095 on: March 20, 2010, 10:58:06 am »

...lose Bucky B. Dog...


Bucky looks a lot like our new dog Pepper.  She has a red collar too, which looks much more attractive than the one in the picture.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7096 on: March 20, 2010, 01:47:12 pm »

It's been fuck*ng beautiful all week weather-wise, thought a camping trip with some mates to the Peaks wouldn't go amiss last night. Lo and behold, the heavens opened.

Stumbled back into Sheffield looking like a drowned rat

Still got to share a three man tent with four girls, which is not nearly as awesome as it sounds due to the incredible penchant women-folk have of delivering Bruce Lee elbow chops and kicks in their sleep.

Also, girlmates seem to have so much fun sleeping next to one another, something which I am jealous of and wish I could share with my guy pals. Except I don't.

URghh  I feel like Ray in panel 3 of this strip http://achewood.com/index.php?date=07092004

I am going to listen to the Zombies and eat Angel Delight and watch football maybe when the oa fbto=ai0 #//
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7097 on: March 21, 2010, 11:08:56 pm »

i saw this on assbar a minute ago:

"hey greenkoolaid I am not happy with touamb they don't approve my accounts they ban my accounts I think you should tell them don't fuck with me. message from Mr. Wonderful. don't fuck with me. be kind to me and I be kind to them. be mean to me and I post naked pictures of dogs humping cats and such."

you have been forewarned.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7098 on: March 22, 2010, 04:53:52 am »

work a surprise eight-hour shift because the healthcare vote was today and we have a dying server

thanks, tea party
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7099 on: March 22, 2010, 08:06:48 am »

Hold and pet a pug for the first time.  the new neighbor is a hot girl, yay!  She named her pug Rocket Science.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7100 on: March 22, 2010, 12:30:11 pm »

Hold and pet a pug for the first time.  the new neighbor is a hot girl has a pug, yay!  She named her pug Rocket Science.

Fixed that for you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7101 on: March 22, 2010, 12:31:17 pm »

ALSO:

The collar has since been appropriately trimmed down, that pic was taken when he was still in his "I am new and must gnaw on everything" stage.

Good luck with your pup.

I meant the non-red collar that Pepper was wearing in her picture, not the one your dog was wearing.  I wasn't dissing your dog's collar!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7102 on: March 23, 2010, 12:09:00 am »

Oh man when I was a kid I wanted a Husky so badly. We got a Boston Terrier, which was the best dog ever, but I still think having a Husky would be rad.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7103 on: March 23, 2010, 02:16:46 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7104 on: March 23, 2010, 05:59:51 am »

A good question indeed.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7105 on: March 23, 2010, 03:05:43 pm »

... research the cheapest/easiest way to acquire Adobe CS4, Autodesk 3DS Max, and the other multimedia software i want/will need for my studies.  plus itll be great to have around, in general, so i can fiddle with it.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7106 on: March 23, 2010, 04:02:45 pm »

Nice! I use those shits everyday. Student licenses are still fairly pricey, especially for Autodesk products. Are you required to have legit copies for class? If not there's got to be a way to send my "extended trial" copies your way.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7107 on: March 23, 2010, 04:13:51 pm »

Nice! I use those shits everyday. Student licenses are still fairly pricey, especially for Autodesk products. Are you required to have legit copies for class? If not there's got to be a way to send my "extended trial" copies your way.

the school computers have all of them, but i dont want to have to come to school just to do homework, labs, etc.  i dont think i need legit copies, as far as how i get it, but itd be nice to have all the options.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7108 on: March 23, 2010, 08:20:07 pm »

Today I'm gonna feel old.  Deadspin is doing "Spring Break Week," and that led me to figure out that our stereotypical Daytona Beach spring break trip was TWENTY YEARS AGO this month.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7109 on: March 24, 2010, 10:27:19 pm »

Man, I love when I have the realization that there are a ton of emails I need to write, and I can just bang them all out.
-email guys who want to take our apartment next year
-email a guy I know who is going to grad school next year, which means his cool job at a local radio station will be opening up
-email people involved in a research project I'm helping with to set up interviews

yeah!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 472 473 [474] 475 476 ... 878   Go Up