Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1342531 times)

0 Members and 186 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7305 on: April 27, 2010, 07:52:35 pm »

Tapirs are not anteaters, man. What gives?

Choop is needling me. Don't pay him any mind.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7306 on: April 27, 2010, 08:02:17 pm »

I don't know what tapir tastes like, but Wikipedia says that in Japanese folklore, tapirs can eat people's dreams. I need to know if this is true, why should I trust some random guy writing a Wikipedia article?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7307 on: April 27, 2010, 08:33:19 pm »

Choop is needling me. Don't pay him any mind.

if people assume this from the start everything makes a lot more sense
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7308 on: April 27, 2010, 08:37:21 pm »

I don't know what tapir tastes like, but Wikipedia says that in Japanese folklore, tapirs can eat people's dreams. I need to know if this is true, why should I trust some random guy writing a Wikipedia article?
It seems to me that that this truth self-evident, whether in folklore or not.

The wiki doesn't seem to have any citation for that, but it does cite this:
http://www.igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/tapir_attack_in_Oklahoma_City_PartTwo.html
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 08:50:02 pm by JorgeFabregas »
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7309 on: April 27, 2010, 08:44:58 pm »

I saw that! It's from a whole website of animal attack stories that somehow I had not come across before. It is not updating anymore, but it may be highly useful to me. My World Tapir Day present!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7310 on: April 28, 2010, 01:21:09 am »

I bet tapirs are delicious, just like the pigs they are not cousins too.

You would have liked the episode of "No Reservations" where Tony goes to Ecuador, and they gruffle up some roasted guinea pigs.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7311 on: April 28, 2010, 01:53:45 am »

I saw that one. It looked like they were mostly bones. It makes more sense to eat a capybara.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7312 on: April 28, 2010, 06:00:43 am »

Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7313 on: April 28, 2010, 06:14:11 am »

Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7314 on: April 28, 2010, 12:31:10 pm »

Good God, how many people are going to ruin my Tapir Day by posting that photo of Brian Gratwicke? If I wanted annoying people who work for the zoo in my face every day, I'd still be working there.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7315 on: April 28, 2010, 12:40:37 pm »

Good God, how many people are going to ruin my Tapir Day by posting that photo of Brian Gratwicke? If I wanted annoying people who work for the zoo in my face every day, I'd still be working there.

how long have you been holding on to that?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7316 on: April 28, 2010, 02:17:02 pm »

how long have you been holding on to that?

Just since yesterday, fortunately.

Really, is nothing safe on the internet? Think how you would feel if you were innocently checking Cute Overload for pictures of cute animals and you found a photo of an irritating co-worker. It's just not fair.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7317 on: April 28, 2010, 02:26:58 pm »

Just since yesterday, fortunately.

Really, is nothing safe on the internet? Think how you would feel if you were innocently checking Cute Overload for pictures of cute animals and you found a photo of an irritating co-worker. It's just not fair.

He does look pretty irritating. One of those over-eager, hyper-enthusiastic sorts.

I know it's wrong, but every time I hear "capybara" I immediately think "chupacabra" and have to mentally correct myself.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7318 on: April 28, 2010, 05:41:32 pm »

My oldest daughter always wants to argue over the correct pronunciation of "capybara."  What are you, a zoologist?  No, you are 6.  You don't know any better than I do.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7319 on: April 29, 2010, 01:42:25 am »

Good God, how many people are going to ruin my Tapir Day by posting that photo of Brian Gratwicke? If I wanted annoying people who work for the zoo in my face every day, I'd still be working there.

Wow, I thought he was just some kid. He looks like a teenager.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 878   Go Up