Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1346119 times)

0 Members and 171 Guests are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7410 on: May 12, 2010, 02:05:00 pm »

I'm pretty sure the BNP would curb stomp the tea party people.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7411 on: May 12, 2010, 05:34:40 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7412 on: May 12, 2010, 06:07:07 pm »

Those poor misunderstood racists.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7413 on: May 12, 2010, 06:38:56 pm »

yeah, it's the mainstream media that's making the tea party look like racists. sure. no, it isn't the actual racists in the tea party making the whole crew look racist, gosh, how could it be.

also: cagle is a fuck*ng hack. political cartoonists are supposed to be journalists first, cynics second, and artists last. dude should feel free to gruffle down some bowls of dicks, if you ask me.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7414 on: May 12, 2010, 11:08:58 pm »

Finish college. Now, a week and 2 days of nothing until graduation.

Last night I was exhausted after pulling an all-nighter the night before, so I decided to tuck in with the girlfriend at midnight. Set an alarm to wake up at 6 AM to study for my last exam of college. At 4 AM there was the biggest thunderstorm I have ever seen going on, so we woke up for 40 minutes to watch/eventually try to fall back asleep and fail because of extremely loud thunder.

...then we woke up at 9:50, ten minutes before our exam started. OOPS. I kind of hoped my last exam ever would involve answering more than half of the questions.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7415 on: May 13, 2010, 02:22:52 am »

...see a picture from my high school yearbook on The Colbert Report.

I swear it can't get any weirder than this.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7416 on: May 13, 2010, 02:29:16 pm »

Finish college. Now, a week and 2 days of nothing until graduation.

I think you mean a week and 2 days of NON-STOP DRINKING.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7417 on: May 13, 2010, 07:41:55 pm »

Actually, since when I went to Genius High School, only girls went there, we never had, like, presidents and supreme court justice type alumni, because girls in previous generations didn't get to do that stuff.

But, you know, that is my high school yearbook, I was on the editing staff. It is kind of personal! It is like they are going through my stuff and I'm innocently watching TV and suddenly there it is!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7418 on: May 13, 2010, 08:23:49 pm »

Yeah, I can see that. When one of my classmates from high school invariably turns out to be serial killer and there's a childhood picture of them from, like, the school newspaper I edited, that will be weird as hell. "Hey... I initially contextualized that image for semi-public consumption... that's weird."

Closest experience I've got was when I was a movie extra and the scene I was in turned out to be a large component of the television campaign and for like two or three weeks, if I left the teevee on Comedy Central or Adult Swim for more than a half hour, I would see myself for about one-half second, standing behind a famous person while looking almost completely unlike myself as I was really fat and not wearing my glasses.

But that's nothing like extended news analysis and... yeah, Wonder Wombies, that's gotta be so much crazier.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7419 on: May 13, 2010, 10:54:28 pm »

speaking of wombles classmate... if i had known about the womens softball/lesbian stereotype when i was in high school, i would have masturbated so much more.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7420 on: May 13, 2010, 10:58:51 pm »

it's never too late!
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7421 on: May 13, 2010, 11:46:12 pm »

it's never too late!

it kind of is.  im not attracted to myself.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7422 on: May 14, 2010, 03:35:49 am »

Pass out
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7423 on: May 14, 2010, 02:58:02 pm »

wonder if my family will get through the day without someone vomiting.  Its been a special couple days.  Fortunately the Angel of Retching has passed over me - I just got to be the nurse/mop-boy.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #7424 on: May 14, 2010, 03:03:48 pm »

Angel of Retching

I have an extraordinarily strong stomach, but for some reason this turn of phrase made my stomach heave just a little.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 878   Go Up