The green olives in Whole Foods stuffed with garlic? I think garlic, are one of my favorite foods. I have never enjoyed another olive.
There is a lot of LSD in Boulder, man that stuff is awesome. Lately I have been doing research chemicals if I want to get there, 2-CE is my second favorite psychedelic. I can't stand mushrooms, but have taken them a lot more in a lot stupider situations, so maybe that is why. X is great, but the last few times I have done it it has been either all speed or this really weak "pure" mdma, with no other uppers that just isn't fun (puts you in a great mood for 14 hours with 2ce though). So yeah, I would do X, it is a little different and much funner and chiller than mushrooms, but still in a pretty intense way. It is like really trippy cocaine almost, when you get the right stuff. All the good X I have gotten was in OKC, and it comes from Texas, so I would totally go for that.
sorry about being a dick earlier, will you answer my icee question?