the good thing is, for some reason being unemployed has made me spend a lot of time on my dental hygiene. YEAH.
Haha! Being unemployed is the best inev, don't forget the good times, brushing yer teeth 4 times a day.
Today I got a check for $400.53 from the US Government. I guess I paid them too much, which is weird cause I am a "contract labourer" (bullshit cough bullshit) and only had a job for a few months so just gave them straight up 15% for social security. Whatev's, this, plus my pay check, means I will have about $1000. This is pretty much the greatest tax return ever.
Oh! Here is a question for ya'll then. I have a Jazzmaster guitar and a rip off Telecaster, that gives a bit of that tele twang but doesn't sound too hot in general. I would just want the telecaster sound occasionally. I also have about $1000 dollars in pedals that I just carry around in a back pack. So, people, should I get a pedal board and a few more pedals and stop my collection (except for the Fuzz Probe, holy shit that thing is awesome- a fuzz pedal and a foot theremin!, but will be able to buy that like next week or week after) and have them be safe, or get a new guitar. I mean, the pedal board is smart and would be pretty cool, but I can keep adding as I go with that. A new guitar I have been wanting for a bit? That is fuck*ng awesome, plus then I got to put together like $800 at once, which is a bit harder than like $150-$200 a week. I am leaning pedal board, but don't know.