Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Crime drama, 1980: Magnum PI. 2005: NUMB3RS. One based on smiling and helicopters, one on showcasing higher math. Explain discrepancy.

Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1343606 times)

0 Members and 194 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8025 on: August 10, 2010, 05:05:32 pm »

Man, that's one of my favorite Air Supply songs ever.

I'm all out of love, so here's a tiny can of Dr. Pepper instead.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8026 on: August 12, 2010, 07:32:01 am »

think a little bit too hard about this
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8027 on: August 12, 2010, 02:06:59 pm »

think a little bit too hard about this

Sweet!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8028 on: August 12, 2010, 02:38:43 pm »

there's a hell of a lot of potential for under 4 grand within 250 miles of where i live, is all i can say about that site. if you've seen the commercial for it on tv, i can vouch for its accuracy
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8029 on: August 12, 2010, 03:23:51 pm »

That's not quite the car from Peel-Out Summer but it's damned close.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8030 on: August 12, 2010, 03:28:45 pm »

I'm no johnny coke-a-cola, but I have been told that when the floor is rotted out like that, that is an awful sign for a project car. I almost bought a Pontiac Chieftain, but was advised against it because of the floor deterioration.
That said, the Pontiac Chieftain I could be picking up chicks in haunts me daily
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 03:37:03 pm by Arachno-capitalist »
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8031 on: August 12, 2010, 04:00:17 pm »

i just got a great idea for a thread.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8032 on: August 12, 2010, 04:07:28 pm »

you impugn me, sirrah. to portend that i am not lazy provides me the height of dissatisfaction.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8033 on: August 12, 2010, 04:23:10 pm »

You're retirement project is an '81 Malibu? You've been in California too long*.





*I have nothing against California and spent years 3-8 (1985-1990) there in addition to numerous summer visits. I am also not a car guy, so may be missing any Significance.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8034 on: August 12, 2010, 04:43:26 pm »

'81 malibu is a great car. there's a reason so many hoopties are early-80s gm makes jacked up and propped up on 22s. terrific engines.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8035 on: August 13, 2010, 06:03:35 am »

I am sure that a board that says a hot dog with Ketchup is purely kid stuff ain't wanna hear this, but SCOTCH WITH CHOCOLATE MILK.

oh man.

it is like a better version of a white russian. a bit more... warm? complex? something.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8036 on: August 13, 2010, 07:06:05 am »

hey inev it's friday by now so FUCK YOU
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8037 on: August 13, 2010, 02:08:53 pm »


SCOTCH WITH CHOCOLATE MILK.

NOT fuck*ng THAT. I am disappoint.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8038 on: August 13, 2010, 03:13:07 pm »

Today I'm gonna wonder why I am saying in town to do birthday-related things when I should be at the music festival Wilco is holding in western Mass.

Am I old or am I just lazy as fuck? These are the only two viable answers.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8039 on: August 13, 2010, 04:17:11 pm »

I am sure that a board that says a hot dog with Ketchup is purely kid stuff ain't wanna hear this, but SCOTCH WITH CHOCOLATE MILK.

oh man.

it is like a better version of a white russian. a bit more... warm? complex? something.

do they call it a black african?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: 1 ... 534 535 [536] 537 538 ... 878   Go Up