Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1348059 times)

0 Members and 194 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8535 on: November 14, 2010, 01:27:31 am »

buy new ##### for work because I ripped them jumping over the counter.

get WAYYYY too excited about going to my favorite restaurant for dinner with my GF's parents/brother/sister.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8536 on: November 14, 2010, 05:25:45 am »

holy shit that place is good.

Jorge, if you ever want to give up being a vegulon for a day, and wanna drop a cool hundo on dinner for 2, you should check out the Brasserie by Niche.

man, something about that food made me think "I am happy to be alive in a world where France and Food exist."
awesome beer, pate with little pickles and coarse mustard, onion soup, steak and fries, not having to pay. LIFE RULES.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8537 on: November 14, 2010, 05:35:04 am »

give up being a vegulon for a day, and wanna drop a cool hundo on dinner for 2
Heh. Two things that I avoid.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8538 on: November 14, 2010, 07:33:32 pm »

Today I'm gonna get irrationally upset by an ad for High Definition paint.

PAINT IS ALREADY AS HIGH DEFINITION AS IT IS YOU ARE EITHER STUPID OR YOU THINK EVERYONE ELSE IS STUPID YOU NEED TO STOP DOING YOUR JOB AND START EDUCATING PEOPLE GOD DAMN SON

Jesus, people, it's called tinted primer, and we've known about it for while.

Also if you didn't paint your dumb living room in dumb black and white stripes in the first place you wouldn't be in this situation.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8539 on: November 14, 2010, 07:51:12 pm »

Sounds like somebody needs to take a break from the HGTV for a while...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8540 on: November 14, 2010, 11:37:26 pm »

Quote
Sounds like somebody needs to take a break from the HDHGTV for a while...
fixed that for you.

they sell a toothpaste at my store that says it is for making your teeth 3D.



I just woke up from a mini-dream (one of those ones that is like a little flash when you fall back asleep for a second) where Paul and Ash announced that they were going to get together, romantically. It started out as an offshoot of the Work is like _____ posts, and when Paul posted a list of Life is like ______ things including one about how a woman will never truly know how to please a man, it all came out at once.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8541 on: November 15, 2010, 12:34:43 am »

speaking of romance:

do any of you east coast peoples recognize these:



these are the most amazing chips on the entire planet!  the PERFECT amount of salt and the hint of sunflower* taste join forces to make your mouth have multiple orgasms.  you can trust me about junk food because im fat.

*theyre cooked in sunflower seed oil
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8542 on: November 15, 2010, 01:28:51 am »

See, I would have gone for a mustache ride joke.

Today I found out that after our end of year dinner on Saturday one of the guys in my year was in a car crash and died. Not someone I new that well, well enough to say hi to in the halls and that's about it, but it does give you pause. Everyone's been killing themselves for the last month or more in the lead up to exams and knowing it can all get switched off just like that puts things in perspective, to say the least.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8543 on: November 15, 2010, 02:55:15 pm »

these are the most amazing chips on the entire planet!  the PERFECT amount of salt and the hint of sunflower* taste join forces to make your mouth have multiple orgasms.  you can trust me about junk food because im fat.

Oh hell yes, they're one of many south central PA chip brands.  Pretty good.

GKA, you're from Chambersburg, right?  Home of Gibble's chips.  Still cooked in lard.  Tasty good, and I love how the back of the bag tries to convince you that lard is more natural and therefore more healthy than vegetable oil.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8544 on: November 15, 2010, 03:39:47 pm »

GKA, you're from Chambersburg, right?  Home of Gibble's chips.  Still cooked in lard.  Tasty good, and I love how the back of the bag tries to convince you that lard is more natural and therefore more healthy than vegetable oil.

the amish eat a lot of lard.  have you ever seen any fat amish?
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8545 on: November 15, 2010, 04:10:14 pm »

the amish eat a lot of lard.  have you ever seen any fat amish?

Yeah, but they play a lot of volleyball. 

And work in the fields 18 hours a day.  There's that too...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8546 on: November 15, 2010, 04:12:44 pm »

damn sedentary lifestyle.....
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8547 on: November 15, 2010, 04:18:41 pm »

Yesterday I had a customer who reminded me of Paul for some reason. Except he was covered in tattoos. He was really really friendly. He had a tattoo on his arm that said "FRIENDSHIP" but most of them were classic tattoos-- big Texas flag, heart, skull, sexy lady.

Those sound like the kind of tattoos I might have if I were into tattoos.

I just woke up from a mini-dream (one of those ones that is like a little flash when you fall back asleep for a second) where Paul and Ash announced that they were going to get together, romantically. It started out as an offshoot of the Work is like _____ posts, and when Paul posted a list of Life is like ______ things including one about how a woman will never truly know how to please a man, it all came out at once.

This is not the first time you've dreamed about me.  I have a rich life in your dreams.

I call first top!

You're gonna have to blow me first.

Anyway, what I meant to say was that in at my first college experience comparisons to Flounder could easily be made.  15 years behind a shovel and suddenly I'm an honor student.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8548 on: November 15, 2010, 04:20:34 pm »

damn sedentary lifestyle.....

Well, to be fair, lard has about the same calories as any other oil that you'd fry chips in. So if gaining weight is your only worry, you might as well use the one that's most delicious.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8549 on: November 15, 2010, 06:31:18 pm »

Well, to be fair, lard has about the same calories as any other oil that you'd fry chips in. So if gaining weight is your only worry, you might as well use the one that's most delicious.

I never had you pegged as a lard fancier.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 568 569 [570] 571 572 ... 878   Go Up