Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1347952 times)

0 Members and 190 Guests are viewing this topic.

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8895 on: January 06, 2011, 07:06:47 pm »

no way dude, i want to read that and read inev's immediate LIKE A BOSS rejection because seriously dude people don't change*

*people can change but it ain't easy and most people ain't up to the task
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8896 on: January 06, 2011, 07:25:33 pm »

oh, yeah, that is definitely also something I'd put money on.

I would like to say I have learned my lesson about not doing that. But sometimes I am pretty dumb.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8897 on: January 06, 2011, 07:27:31 pm »

*people can change but it ain't easy and most people ain't up to the task

Can'd for knowledge.

And hell of shitty, dude. Sorry. I'd hook you up with some benzos, but, you know, I'm in Utah and all.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8898 on: January 06, 2011, 07:54:49 pm »

same place she went to give them to me
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8899 on: January 06, 2011, 08:22:59 pm »

Quote from: miles
I'd hook you up with some benzos, but, you know, I'm in Utah and all.

However, the flipside of being from Utah is that you can toss him one or two of the extra wives for a little rebound play.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8900 on: January 06, 2011, 09:46:43 pm »

*people can change but it ain't easy and most people ain't up to the task

Yes they do, and they can prove that they've changed to someone new.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8901 on: January 06, 2011, 10:26:35 pm »

-OR- she'll beg you for forgiveness and another chance

Bone her first, THEN tell her to take a flying fuck at the moon.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8902 on: January 06, 2011, 11:06:18 pm »

Yes they do, and they can prove that they've changed to someone new.

By which I mean, if it wean't clear, that just because someone says they have changed, doesn't mean you have to be the one they prove it to.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8903 on: January 07, 2011, 02:30:01 am »

The shivering is PTSD. You got the relationship shell-shocks.
Next time Inev see's a naked lady he goes all catatonic. All freaking out and screaming about 'Charlie in the trees' in the middle of the cinema during 'Love and other drugs'.

Bone her first, THEN tell her to take a flying fuck at the moon.
I am only slightly ashamed to say this was my first thought, also.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8904 on: January 07, 2011, 06:16:11 am »

man, that was so little my thought.

I think I would be a lot happier with telling her all the things on my mind and making her feel really bad.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8905 on: January 07, 2011, 06:34:35 am »

I think I would be a lot happier with telling her all the things on my mind and making her feel really bad.

Right after you bone her.  Or better yet, while you are boning her.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8906 on: January 07, 2011, 06:39:45 am »

I tried that once.  Talk about taking the lead out of your pencil.  Plus throwing up in the motel sink.  Real life is rarely as cool as the movies.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8907 on: January 07, 2011, 06:41:09 am »

oh man, totally blocked from her facebook/gmail-chat/etc.

talk about amateur hour.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8908 on: January 07, 2011, 07:25:33 am »

There is nothing so small and petty on this earth a someone who has just Been a Dick to another person and is trying to reframe the dialogue so that they are justified and the other person is the enemy.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #8909 on: January 07, 2011, 08:06:35 am »

ok.

big blow-out confrontation. I am not satisfied at all, but I feel a lot better. A lot. She mostly just said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" but I at least have confirmation that she read all those things. a year and 3 months worth of pent-up bullshit.

Today, I am working on the difference between Assertive and Aggressive. I think I went way too far into the second category, but I am OK with that. Progress.

I am so pumped for all of my new projects:
-sell lots of college books
-ordered furniture online, will finally have a place to sit down when I eat or watch TV other than my bed.
-NO MERCY clothes-sorting with goodwill getting lots of perfectly fine clothing that I hate and never wear because at some point I became really vain about my clothes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 592 593 [594] 595 596 ... 878   Go Up