Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 ... 603 604 [605] 606 607 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1350036 times)

0 Members and 152 Guests are viewing this topic.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9060 on: January 25, 2011, 05:49:51 am »

Ended stupidly when I realized "you are the opposite of my last girlfriend" is not a great reason to date someone.

Definitely not, unless you're bi.
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9061 on: January 25, 2011, 07:47:13 pm »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9062 on: January 25, 2011, 07:53:23 pm »

Definitely not, unless you're bi.

Which is why that's such a good deal.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9063 on: January 25, 2011, 11:43:28 pm »

... do my taxes.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9064 on: January 25, 2011, 11:48:52 pm »

... do my taxes.

I have somebody do my taxes. I haven't double-checked him lately; I think I will do so this year.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9065 on: January 26, 2011, 12:04:07 am »

...get a paper copy of a catalog from Think Geek in the mail. Doesn't this seem wrong?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9066 on: January 26, 2011, 12:21:02 am »

i got my w2s, student loan interest papers, and credit card papers all ready already. lowest credit card interest deduction ever? $24. we seriously never buy anything on credit.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9067 on: January 26, 2011, 12:22:25 am »

I have somebody do my taxes. I haven't double-checked him lately; I think I will do so this year.

i have never made enough money to justify paying someone else to do my taxes for me.  the first few years i went to h&r block, but now i just use turbotax online.  i get my local forms in the mail and i can do the math on my own.

Man, you got all your paperwork already? Shit I'm still waiting on W-2's, let alone the other stuff...

i didnt work this year, so all i needed was my info from the unemployment office.  it came in the mail last week.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9068 on: January 26, 2011, 12:24:43 am »

I can imagine if you weren't employed this year you'd have a hard time justifying paying someone to do your taxes, that is for sure.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9069 on: January 26, 2011, 12:48:41 am »

My BFF is a whiz with this stuff (she did corporate taxes for an LLC when she worked as a bookkeeper/admin a few years back), so she brings over her laptop and her copy of TurboTax and I split the cost of the software with her.

Today I had to tell my biggest client that he needs to send me some W-2s this year. He didn't know what I was talking about. "Do you have an accountant?" "Yes." "Call him and tell him you have a contractor who needs W2s. He'll know what to do."

<sigh>
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9070 on: January 26, 2011, 01:39:30 am »

...get a paper copy of a catalog from Think Geek in the mail. Doesn't this seem wrong?

You would think, wouldn't you? 

That whole browsing through a catalog and seeing shit you want that you didn't even know existed will always make sense to companies though.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9071 on: January 26, 2011, 01:45:57 am »

You would think, wouldn't you? 

That whole browsing through a catalog and seeing shit you want that you didn't even know existed will always make sense to companies though.

I love paper catalogs for exactly this reason.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9072 on: January 26, 2011, 02:10:56 am »

I have to admit, I had not realized how badly I need a shower curtain with bloody hand marks on it
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9073 on: January 26, 2011, 03:03:37 am »

I have to admit, I had not realized how badly I need a shower curtain with bloody hand marks on it

I just made mine myself.

Never mind.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9074 on: January 26, 2011, 03:53:59 am »

for the first time in my adult life have a BMI that is considered "normal" at 24.9. 

Caveat:  I understand there are statistical problems with BMI... but I've worked fuck*ng hard at this.  DON'T YOU fuck*ng TAKE THIS FROM ME.

I WILL FIGHT YOU.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 603 604 [605] 606 607 ... 878   Go Up