Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 ... 615 616 [617] 618 619 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1345655 times)

0 Members and 209 Guests are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9240 on: February 24, 2011, 10:10:00 pm »

LOL mischief of penises
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9241 on: February 24, 2011, 10:36:01 pm »

LOL mischief of penises

If there's more than one, it's going to be more than mischief.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9242 on: February 25, 2011, 03:05:02 am »

A Nabu?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9243 on: February 25, 2011, 03:59:30 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9244 on: February 25, 2011, 04:13:56 pm »

Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9245 on: February 25, 2011, 04:15:49 pm »

Just in case you were wondering, it's about 70F and sunny here today. We had a little rain overnight, but I'm thinking of taking my daughter to the playground this afternoon.

Just in case you were wondering.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9246 on: February 25, 2011, 05:11:29 pm »

Enjoy your child-size weather.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9247 on: February 25, 2011, 05:30:40 pm »

This is the day that the lord has made.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9248 on: February 25, 2011, 06:07:42 pm »

Starting to get a bit breezy here.

What are all the cars for?  I thought it was all one great big compound.  Where do you drive to?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9249 on: February 25, 2011, 06:10:23 pm »

What are all the cars for?  I thought it was all one great big compound.  Where do you drive to?

Trucks. We're all in one large camp, but we keep the oil wells far away so when they explode they don't kill us all.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9250 on: February 25, 2011, 06:19:54 pm »

Trucks. We're all in one large camp, but we keep the oil wells far away so when they explode they don't kill us all.

Good thinking!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9251 on: February 25, 2011, 06:20:44 pm »

Dear Germs;

I understand that you have a biological imperative to spread as rapidly as possible, but I would appreciate it if you would allow me to recover from one kind of illness before you launch an attack in another zone. If I'm already avoiding people because I have pinkeye, I won't be able to disseminate this cold for you.

Warm (feverish) regards,
 -- My Immune System
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9252 on: February 25, 2011, 11:00:14 pm »

Here's what it looks like during the day.

The little bumpiness at the end is me fending off a polar bear attack.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9253 on: February 25, 2011, 11:16:30 pm »

When are you going to take that job in Louisiana?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9254 on: February 26, 2011, 12:44:48 am »

And give up all this honor and glory?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: 1 ... 615 616 [617] 618 619 ... 878   Go Up