Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 878   Go Down

Author Topic: Today I'm gonna...  (Read 1350069 times)

0 Members and 143 Guests are viewing this topic.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9525 on: April 15, 2011, 01:39:24 am »

So did you help the kid or what? How does this story resolve itself?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9526 on: April 15, 2011, 01:45:42 am »

I'm more interested in Ash's noseblowing for infants training. You got some bullet points or something?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9527 on: April 15, 2011, 02:45:19 am »

I have been told my nose-blowing technique is really weird. Is it that weird to do it with one hand?

The way my GF does it looks really... old fashioned.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9528 on: April 15, 2011, 02:50:30 am »

Ok people, lets solve this nose blowing thing. What is the proper way to blow a nose? I hold the thing over my nose with both hands, let out a hearty breath and then do a left-right clean up before wiping and tossing.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9529 on: April 15, 2011, 03:32:42 am »

The significant difference between the way I do it and the way he does it is that I do the nostrils individually whereas he attempts to discharge both cartridges at once.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9530 on: April 15, 2011, 03:54:08 am »

So did you help the kid or what? How does this story resolve itself?


I fled. If I wanted to be involved with that kind of shit 24/7, I would have had drunken unprotected sex like the rest of my contemporaries.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9531 on: April 15, 2011, 05:39:47 am »

The significant difference between the way I do it and the way he does it is that I do the nostrils individually whereas he attempts to discharge both cartridges at once.
I do both at once. Sounds like the issue is that wiping/clean-up step A-CAP mentioned.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9532 on: April 15, 2011, 01:05:40 pm »

I do it with one hand, one nostril at a time. I also alternate -- right, left, right, left. Then a gentle squeeze as I pull the tissue away, folding the goo inside so that nobody has to see it, and then I flip the tissue for one last wipe.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9533 on: April 15, 2011, 01:22:36 pm »

I just stick my finger up there and dig out the offending gunk
Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9534 on: April 15, 2011, 01:49:16 pm »

i just go for it one nostril at a time.  other than that, i dont really have a tecnhique.  although, sometimes, if im outside, i blow snot rockets.

(you's can have those extry commas)
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9535 on: April 15, 2011, 03:11:50 pm »

I put one between the i and the m.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9536 on: April 15, 2011, 05:24:48 pm »

My wife thinks I'm more vain when I have a mustache because I'm always looking in a mirror.  I don't tell her its to verify that nothing has flown out of my nose and perched in public view.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9537 on: April 16, 2011, 12:07:42 am »

I fled. If I wanted to be involved with that kind of shit 24/7, I would have had drunken unprotected sex like the rest of my contemporaries.
Amen brother. Glad we figured the snot stuff out.

Today I'm gonna fight crime and foil some villains. Possible love interest may be in jeopardy at some point.

Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9538 on: April 16, 2011, 01:47:52 am »

That's odd, I never woulda pegged you for a LARPer, A-Cap.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Today I'm gonna...
« Reply #9539 on: April 19, 2011, 04:11:48 pm »

My Google Calendar enigmatically states "GOOD THINGS" as an all-day event today.

I think at some point in the non-distinct past, probably while drunk, I put that in there. I vaguely recall saying to myself "Oh, this will remind me." Maybe it is prophecy! Like a fortune cookie.

This morning, after brushing my teeth, I decided to put some Capzacin on my back. It's like Ben Gay, only more powerful. It's woken me up to the sensation of being scalded.

When I opened the tube, it broke and uncontrollably squirted a bit out. A dollop landing in a very sensitive swim suit area.

It burns with the intensity of ONE THOUSAND SUNS.

So far: Not a GOOD THING.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 634 635 [636] 637 638 ... 878   Go Up