I have upcoming dates in Reno, NV and Spokane, WA. I don't know when or where they are... but... they're coming, right?
I fuck*ng love Reno. I've yet to meet a person who enjoys visiting Reno as much as I do. Granted, one of my favorite people lives there, but even if I only get to see her briefly, I love visiting that town.
I recently got a new job with new responsibilities at my company. One of those is training new people in my department. This week is the first week I've done it and I've been training several people here locally. I hate public speaking generally, and I'm not really that good at it. One of my professors told me to look into beta blockers as feedback for a presentation in college. I've also never had to do any kind of actual training, at least not like a full week program like this. Today wasn't that bad, but man, it has kinda sucked.
Good part is, if all goes as planned, I'm flying out to Cincinnati on Sunday to train out there. The training will suck, but I love to travel, and I won't spend a dime on transportation, meals or lodging. I've never traveled for work before and I'm pretty fuck*ng excited. Need to find a job where I travel more.